The Inhumans are coming, the Inhumans are coming!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing- the Jae Lee limited comic series is still one of my favorite stories. I feel like his art peaked there.

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
I'm a sucker for nearly anything Marvel right now so I'll probably watch it. Has some potential if done correctly.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Marvel's Inhumans IMAX Release Details

"THR reports Inhumans has a straight-to-series order for an eight-episode run on ABC this fall. But before it gets there, the first two episodes of the Inhumans TV series will debut on 1,000 IMAX theaters across 74 countries, getting a two-week run starting Labor Day weekend 2017. (Labor Day falls on Monday, September 4, so expect Inhumans to premiere around Friday, September 1.) That tends to be a pretty slow time of year for new movie releases anyway, so a splashy premiere for a brand-new Marvel series seems like as good a use of that slot as any."

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Maximus the Mad will be the villain of the Inhumans. He'll be played by Iwan Rheon. Best known for his role as Ramsey Bolton Game of Thrones seems like a good fit.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Black Bolt and Medusa have also been cast.

Anson Mount (Hell on Wheels) will be playing Black Bolt and Serinda Swan (Breakout Kings) will be the queen Medusa.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was never a fan of the Inhumans and I've been reading comics since the 70's. Will be interesting to see Ramsey back in villainous action though.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Comic-Con trailer

Parts of it look great. Medusa so-so. Black Bolt also, but I'm willing to watch it and be sold. My husband just watched it with me and feels the same about Black Bolt and Medusa. Skeptical about this one, even though I am a Black Bolt fan (except maybe during Civil War -- it's been years, but I kind of remember him being with the Disappointments a.k.a. Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic).

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Parts of it look great. Medusa so-so. Black Bolt also, but I'm willing to watch it and be sold. My husband just watched it with me and feels the same about Black Bolt and Medusa. Skeptical about this one, even though I am a Black Bolt fan (except maybe during Civil War -- it's been years, but I kind of remember him being with the Disappointments a.k.a. Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic).
I don't really watch anything outside of the marvel movies and Netflix series. I'll give it a try but I agree with you about Black Bolt and Medusa.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
No bankable stars and a 4K presentation, but TV production calue will reveal ALL the shortcomings of the show. Mediocre production value is made WORSE with higher res transfers.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
AOS comapred to the Netflix offerings is a stark contrast. AOS got unwatchable at one point, it was trash TV. The Netflix stuff had weight and certainly through the first 2 series (DD and JJ) a proper set of goals and interesting stories that were more than just stringing out a series to 23 episodes.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gawtdamn this is painful.
It takes mental fortitude to power through each episode.
Only Black Bolt is interesting, because his antics are gif-worthy.
And you're waiting for him to say something and wipe out a continent.
Typical soap opera.