Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not too bad.

I like the last verse...

Thinkin your degree will have everything protected
A ghetto sounding name, got your resume rejected
And politicians lie - got their clever ways perfected
'Cause puppet masters still control whoever they elected
Mr. 5'9" used to post here. He was a big MMA fan.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Lawyers Say Texas AG Ken Paxton Admitted His State Violated the Constitution While Accusing Biden Admin of Breaking Immigration Laws
Texas and Louisiana sued the Biden administration in federal court on Tuesday over a series of recent enforcement directives the administration handed down to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents. Legal experts immediately noticed some problems with the effort. Chief among those defects are a misunderstanding of federal law and an apparent admission by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) that immigrants’ constitutional rights are being violated in his state.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Jen Psaki Destroys Fox News ‘Gotcha’ Question About Georgia Voting Law
The Georgia legislation is built on a lie. There was no widespread fraud in the 2020 election, Georgia’s top Republican election officials have acknowledged that repeatedly in interviews,” she said. ”And what there was, however, was record-setting turnout, especially by voters of color. So instead, what we’re seeing here, for politicians who didn’t like the outcome, they’re not changing their policies to win more votes, they’re changing the rules to exclude more voters. And we certainly see the circumstances as different.”
Psaki ended the question by pointing out that in a free society, “It’s up to Major League Baseball to determine where they’re holding their All-Star Game.”

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

This is is chickenhawk idiocy.
Mark Simone never served. He's a talking head that gets his money from stirring people up.
Pete Buttigieg served in the reservers, was deployed to a combat zone with combat pay, and is authorized to wear the appropriate Afghanistan combat patch for this units mission.

It's only those that don't serve and idiot boots that look to split hairs on which service REALLY counts.

Google yourself, Buttigieg never called himself a combat veteran or otherwise implied he in a direct combat situation.

He is careful not to call himself a combat veteran even as he notes the danger he faced. One of his former competitors for the Democratic nomination, Rep. Seth Moulton of Massachusetts, has drawn a sharp contrast between his four combat tours in Iraq and Buttigieg’s service. And a former commanding officer, who said he thinks Buttigieg would be within his rights to say he is a combat veteran, nonetheless questions the use of a rifle in his ads.

As support for his campaign grows, Buttigieg can expect more intense scrutiny of his military record in a political climate where military service is far from sacred, as past attacks on the records of Republican John McCain and Democrat John Kerry show.

Buttigieg addressed the subject with reporters during a recent bus tour in northern Iowa. “It kind of felt like combat when the rocket alarm went off,” he said. “But I don’t feel prepared to use that term for myself.”

Though more of Buttigieg’s time in Afghanistan was spent working in a secured intelligence office as an officer in the U.S. Navy Reserve, his dozens of trips outside U.S./NATO headquarters in the fortified Green Zone make him a combat veteran in the eyes of Hollingsworth, Buttigieg’s commanding officer.

During these movements, Buttigieg, in body armor and an M4 rifle nearby, would typically drive a team of officials, navigating an armored SUV through Kabul’s chaotic streets.

“That is the definition, going down range into a combat zone,” Hollingsworth said. “He is a combat veteran.”

Kabul’s streets possessed threats such as crowds that could turn aggressive toward a vehicle found to contain U.S. military or parked vehicles that could hide improvised explosive devices.

“Anytime somebody would go in a vehicle and drive, no matter how close it would be — even six city blocks away — over there, that’s a life-or-death situation,” said retired Col. Paul Karweik, who succeeded Hollingsworth as Buttigieg’s commanding officer.

But Buttigieg never fired his weapon, nor was he fired on, criteria for the Combat Action Badge, which is Karweik’s definition of a combat veteran and the one Buttigieg observes.

If you don't serve, gtfo trying to qualify who gets to be a veteran or not.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is is chickenhawk idiocy.
Mark Simone never served. He's a talking head that gets his money from stirring people up.
Pete Buttigieg served in the reservers, was deployed to a combat zone with combat pay, and is authorized to wear the appropriate Afghanistan combat patch for this units mission.

It's only those that don't serve and idiot boots that look to split hairs on which service REALLY counts.

Google yourself, Buttigieg never called himself a combat veteran or otherwise implied he in a direct combat situation.

If you don't serve, gtfo trying to qualify who gets to be a veteran or not.

So many pussies

T

The Big Guy

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A quote from the 2019 speech where Trump declared a national emergency at the border...

“So we have far more people trying to get into our country today than probably we have ever had before and we have done an incredible job in stopping them, but it is a massive number of people.”

And who did he blame the massive surge on... Two years into his administration? The previous administration. Yet here Biden is two months into his administration and he’s getting shit on for the current numbers.
#AlwaysTheVictim

T

The Big Guy

Have you paid back your $400k debt to society yet?
I am proof the criminal justice system works. I have been rehabilitated!

Now I'm a productive member of society and even give back to my community and I've been paying all those damn taxes.

They even gave me a fl state ID when I got out.

Guess georgia doesnt give all those criminals free IDs. They should give them IDs and a bottle of water so they can vote too!

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Now I'm a productive member of society and even give back to my community and I've been paying all those damn taxes.
First off, you haven’t paid anywhere near enough taxes to pay off the 400k bill you forced on the tax payers.

Second, it wasn’t the criminal Justice system that helped you graduate from thug to tax payer.. that was the free ride you were given by the tax payers when they footed the bill for you to access some govt funded training and education after your release from jail.

Did you have to use your tax payer funded ID to apply for your tax payer funded training program?

Glad to see you finally on the right path though!

T

The Big Guy

First off, you haven’t paid anywhere near enough taxes to pay off the 400k bill you forced on the tax payers.

Second, it wasn’t the criminal Justice system that helped you graduate from thug to tax payer.. that was the free ride you were given by the tax payers when they footed the bill for you to access some govt funded training and education after your release from jail.

Glad to see you finally on the right path though!
Nope. Your pretty far off.

It was my work ethic. Something govt programs can never give to people. No amount of welfare can encourage someone to do better. Ive been working and carrying ID since I was 14

Let me hear you thoughts on the "wasis" GA voting laws. Maybe you can send them some water bottles to fight white supremacy

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Nope. Your pretty far off.

It was my work ethic. Something govt programs can never give to people. No amount of welfare can encourage someone to do better. Ive been working and carrying ID since I was 14

Let me hear you thoughts on the "wasis" GA voting laws. Maybe you can send them some water bottles to fight white supremacy
But you still haven’t paid off your debt to society, correct?

if you haven’t paid off your debt yet, that means you’re still not a contributing member.

What is it that work ethic that got you a free-ride taxpayer funded education?

Last edited: