Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Poisoning them seems like a brilliant idea. Because other animals don’t get to that poison and dead rabbits most definitely aren’t eaten by other animals. I agree with Hauler @Hauler . You people are monsters.
poisoning rabbits isn't like setting out antifreeze for coyotes.

they're basically rats with fluffy tails, so you can use poison-specific baiting techniques and dyes to minimize the risk to other animals.
But you have to rip out the warrens and make sure it's a wholesale slaughter of the vermin.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Doesn't matter, ammo isn't unique enough to make it totally useless on its own.
You mean like disassembling the cartridges and using the powder to make pipe bombs?
I used to do that as a kid. Good clean fun.

As an adult, crazy to think about us 12 year olds fuckin around with all that powder.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have a loaded .38 on my nightstand every night. I probably don't really need it anymore as where I'm at I'm probably just gonna grab my shotty, but it's a habit from when I lived in a more sketchy area.

M

member 3289

That's the rules while travelling in a truck. Or what I was told anyway. Unloaded gun in one area of the truck; bullets in another.
This varies from state to state. In Florida you can have a loaded weapon under your seat without needing a CWP. In California and I believe New Jersey you have to keep guns and ammunition in the trunk.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Doesn't matter, ammo isn't unique enough to make it totally useless on its own.
yes, it is. Unless someone is bringing 22LR to my house and loading that firearm, it's totally useless as a firearm.
I don't even think it's possible to chamber incorrect ammunition in a .22
so what's the danger of a firearm without ammunition? There's a big-ass bayonet leaning against the wall with it. If someone kicks in my door right now I'm grabbing the bayonet. It still works has a weapon.

I'd have to wield that rifle like the nun in Blues Brothers.

A car without gas isn't a car??

A car in a garage isn't a car??

in the sense that it's totally useless as a car, yes. You can't do car things in a garage, you have to take it out and put it on the road to do car things. You can't do car things without gas in your car.

It still looks like a car and might even scare some tree-huggers, but a car without gas isn't gong to be useful as a car.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

what kind of tin-pot dictator would have a prison with sham trials and indefinite detentions in Guantanamo, Cuba?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

what kind of tin-pot dictator would have a prison with sham trials and indefinite detentions in Guantanamo, Cuba?
New sanctions. That should work.

Thanks Joe! What a humanitarian.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I'm hearing reports from business associates across the country regarding railroads not having enough staff to keep goods moving.

The railroad isn't a $15/hr job. That's union positions in the upper $20s/low $30s
After Slashing 33% of Workers in 6 Years, Railroads Complain about Labor Shortages, amid Uproar over Slow Shipments
1627140467882.png

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
yes, it is. Unless someone is bringing 22LR to my house and loading that firearm, it's totally useless as a firearm.
I don't even think it's possible to chamber incorrect ammunition in a .22
so what's the danger of a firearm without ammunition? There's a big-ass bayonet leaning against the wall with it. If someone kicks in my door right now I'm grabbing the bayonet. It still works has a weapon.

I'd have to wield that rifle like the nun in Blues Brothers.

in the sense that it's totally useless as a car, yes. You can't do car things in a garage, you have to take it out and put it on the road to do car things. You can't do car things without gas in your car.

It still looks like a car and might even scare some tree-huggers, but a car without gas isn't gong to be useful as a car.
You misunderstood me.
You and BeardOfKnowledge @JorgeMasvidalsBeard seem to be of the opinion an unloaded gun is okay to have around anywhere.

I meant if it gets stolen, it's not useless at all since it's easy to get ammo for it. Stolen guns get used for crimes, so I'd opt for storing the gun safely away even if unloaded.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You misunderstood me.
You and BeardOfKnowledge @JorgeMasvidalsBeard seem to be of the opinion an unloaded gun is okay to have around anywhere.

I meant if it gets stolen, it's not useless at all since it's easy to get ammo for it. Stolen guns get used for crimes, so I'd opt for storing the gun safely away even if unloaded.
in general I agree that firearms not in use should be secured from wandering fingers...although you seem to be of the opinion that a gunsafe keeps guns from getting stolen...probably not, but I don't keep unloaded firearms laying around the house on principle.

my daughter's gun is the only one currently, but that's not where I store it - it's where I put it when we got home from a trip so we could clean it. Same reason the bayonet is there - to be cleaned tomorrow. :) It was just hilarious that the EVIL GUN OF CUTENESS was literally 6' away from me when John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore made that post.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You misunderstood me.

its such a complicated issue

i would prefer very strict gun regulations, such as hunters. background checks. no shady gun show loophole etc

but heres where it gets tricky. someone in a rural area cannot barricade inside and wait for cops as the resources may be limitted and too distant. so i believe they should be permitted guns after background check and periodic licensing as well sunce people go crazy, senile, etc

but i dont like the idea of people owning guns in buildings since the bullets can go through walls and hit innocents. however, then it could be argued that restrictions are prejudiced since lower income people live in buildings, not spaced out homes

tbh, i wish guns would be updated with a technology that only allows the registered owner who has been backgriund checked to fire them.

and guns for the sake of home defense should not be able to fire if not within the home (i know. there may be gps issues. but i dont care)

the best solution would be for countries to more freely allow people to denounce citizenship and other countries embrace them. bc it sucks that we are born into countries whose cultures we dont subcribe to

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You misunderstood me.

If that were to happen the problem would be that someone broke into his house and stole from him. What he stole from him is largely inconsequential. If someone broke into your house, stole a knife and stabbed someone, no one would admonish you for not having your knives locked up.

For what it's worth my firearms are locked up when not in use, but that has more to do with legal requirements than it does any illusions that a gun safe can't be breached by a willing thief.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

View: https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1417855951055450114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1417855951055450114%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vice.com%2Fen%2Farticle%2Fv7expj%2Fmarjorie-taylor-greene-says-shed-deport-chinese-people-if-she-could

“The Chinese understand one thing and that is money. If I was in charge and I had my way, I would come down on China so hard,” Greene told Bannon. “I would put tariffs back in place and they would be more strict than [former] President [Donald] Trump’s because those tariffs worked.”

“I would kick out every single Chinese in this country that is loyal to the CCP,” she added. “They would be gone. I do not care. They would be gone… you’re gone, back to China.”

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
It's a mess.
And it's no secret that railroads aren't ran well.

Layoffs and ramp-ups are common. This time around they are having trouble ramping back up.
After a decade of job cuts and lay-offs people started to flee the industry as it was presumed to be dying.

Blame the big wigs who spent the last few years fucking over the working man to please investors and boost profit… Its got much more to do with and that than it does to do with Biden bennies.

Why would anyone want to commit getting trained and certified to work in an industry that has been continuously cutting jobs and wages for the last 6 years?

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
After a decade of job cuts and lay-offs people started to flee the industry as it was presumed to be dying.

Blame the big wigs who spent the last few years fucking over the working man to please investors and boost profit… Its got much more to do with and that than it does to do with Biden bennies.

Why would anyone want to commit getting trained and certified to work in an industry that has been continuously cutting jobs and wages for the last 6 years?
You're not entirely wrong.
That industry has dug much of their own grave.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
You're not entirely wrong.
That industry has dug much of their own grave.
Very similar to the forestry industry up this way.. many good paying job options but no one wants to commit as they have been telling us for years it’s dying, cutting wages and doing layoffs.