Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
#NeverTrump

John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore, in case you're keeping track.
You want me to reflexively defend every single action that every single person with a "D" next to their name takes at any point?

Why?

Oh - that's right. Because you are enthralled by a political personality cult, so you assume that I must be as well. Nope, sorry. I'll make my own decisions about what and who to support and what and who to hate on, thanks. And that announcement is fucked, no matter who signs off on it.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You want me to reflexively defend every single action that every single person with a "D" next to their name takes at any point?

Why?

Oh - that's right. Because you are enthralled by a political personality cult, so you assume that I must be as well. Nope, sorry. I'll make my own decisions about what and who to support and what and who to hate on, thanks. And that announcement is fucked, no matter who signs off on it.

??
you keep telling everyone how much better Biden than Trump, how different they are...

no, they are not. you're the one who's fallen for the personality cult of Good vs Evil.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Sheepdog @Former Maycee Barber Fan

Ol' Joe is the creepy uncle I never had. Treated ScoMo with the respect he deserves.

Even Auntie Cindy got involved.

M

member 3289

Ol' Joe is the creepy uncle I never had. Treated ScoMo with the respect he deserves.

Even Auntie Cindy got involved.

How's the news going over with the Australian public?

Sharing nuclear tech is a big deal.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
How's the news going over with the Australian public?

Sharing nuclear tech is a big deal.
We're already the result of the UK losing a custody battle to its own new daddy, so entering an alliance is kind of redundant. It would be like saying a prostitute has just announced an 'alliance' with her madame and the crime family that employs them both.

And we already have an official 'alliance' with the US and the sheep fuckers - Aunty Cindy's protests about nuclear power are clearly a reason why this is a 'separate' alliance.

Nuclear tech in general is controversial here, but I don't see why the sharing of it makes it more controversial? It's not like we couldn't develop it ourselves. Clearly that's the calculation - give the vassal some tech so it doesn't ever feel the need to develop it itself.

M

member 3289

We're already the result of the UK losing a custody battle to its own new daddy, so entering an alliance is kind of redundant. It would be like saying a prostitute has just announced an 'alliance' with her madame and the crime family that employs them both.

And we already have an official 'alliance' with the US and the sheep fuckers - Aunty Cindy's protests about nuclear power are clearly a reason why this is a 'separate' alliance.

Nuclear tech in general is controversial here, but I don't see why the sharing of it makes it more controversial? It's not like we couldn't develop it ourselves. Clearly that's the calculation - give the vassal some tech so it doesn't ever feel the need to develop it itself.
How does it feel to be more important to us than Canada?

You're our new #2 bff, which is frankly the most you can hope to achieve with the UK having eternal top lap dog status.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
How does it feel to be more important to us than Canada?

You're our new #2 bff, which is frankly the most you can hope to achieve with the UK having eternal top lap dog status.
The UK thinks it is your bottom bitch, but I would say that from your perspective, Japan is your crowning achievement lap dog.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
It was a struggle to even read pst the first paragraph of that bias source but if you stick with it you realize it is a disingenuous and sensationalized headline.

How they got that headline from this statement is pretty incredible:

Federal health officials plan to allocate specific amounts to each state under the new approach, in an effort to more evenly distribute the 150,000 doses that the government makes available each week.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It was a struggle to even read pst the first paragraph of that bias source but if you stick with it you realize it is a disingenuous and sensationalized headline.

How they got that headline from this statement is pretty incredible:
Psaki Pressed On Why Admin Is Seemingly Restricting Antibody Treatments That Have Surged In GOP States

DeSantis Moves To Buy Antibody Treatments Directly From Manufacturer After Biden Tightens Grip On Supply

View: https://twitter.com/FBSaunders/status/1438568804209025027

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Still manufactured outrage. They have increased the supply they are providing and yet they are targeting Florida? Maybe Florida should come up with a better plan than using an extremely expensive reactionary medicine instead of preventative techniques.

So all states are being treated equal (as per the articles you posted) yet the GOP states feel like they’re being picked on?