Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Always the victims.
Are you claiming that there isn't a pretty prevalent media bias?

Trump was getting asked questions like "Why do you hate Mexicans?!?" while Biden was getting "What flavor ice cream is that Joe?"

Whatever. We reap what we sow.
We have an old coot in office who has no clue what's going on and has completely clusterfucked his 1st year in office but...no mean tweets.

So...Yay?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm assuming this is in response to partisan tactics? And doesn't the DNC want to open mail-in voting prior to the debates anyway?
Trump: They'll be announcing vaccine in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Biden: He arising unsafe vaccines.

Moderator: There's no vaccines coming Mr President.

*3 weeks later*

Pfizer: We've got a vaccine!

I mean, why would you want to skip out on such an impartial process?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You do.

How much is the American national debt?

How much did it go up under the last administration?
you mean when the Party of Two Names Printed $9T?

who was the leading Democrat who voiced opposition? you remember that the US House controls spending...who was the Speaker of the House that authorized printing the $9T?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
you mean when the Party of Two Names Printed $9T?

who was the leading Democrat who voiced opposition? you remember that the US House controls spending...who was the Speaker of the House that authorized printing the $9T?
So we both agree your living in a world of printed money.. as was my point.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I read something about kids getting myocarditis after the jab. Not sure on the factual nature of it because who fucking knows anymore, but I think it's pretty accepted that kids are low-risk. So why introduce a risk?

Yes, I understand the theory that vaccines are for your fellow man, not just the individual. I got the jab. There's no telling how many humans I saved.
Kids are 8 times more likely to get myocarditis from Covid than they’re from the vaccine…. According to Wednesdays episode of the JRE.

Or at least that I

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So we both agree your living in a world of printed money.. as was my point.
you posted a story that implies that printing money is the same as doing something. Nobody has fixed anything yet, and majority of the printed money will be wasted. You didn't post that story because "look at Pres Biden printing money". You posted it because "look at all the good things Pres Biden is doing"

He is not doing a good thing, he's transferring wealth from the poor to the wealthy, and dripping some on his cronies.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
He is not doing a good thing, he's transferring wealth from the poor to the wealthy, and dripping some on his cronies.
Literally the only major piece of legislation that Trump actually managed to pass into law was a historic-level tax cut /wealth redistribution directly into the pockets of the 1%.

If you're going to get on Biden's case for being an instrument of the 1%, well, there are only two options. The other side of the coin? That's basically their entire platform, they are quite explicit about it.

??