Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Anecdotal - but we had a builder get busted around here for having illegals on their jobsites. No jail time - but I think they had to pay some massive fines though.
sure, they'll prosecute the fuck out of small business owners and pad their stats. When was the last time somebody from Tyson paid a fine?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
OMFG Yes.

a lot of times their "sub-contractors" are the ones that are supplying the labor in producing and processing.
That's usually the way around it. Hire subs so you can remove liability. The contractor has paperwork stating all their workers are legal, drug tested, etc...and that's good enough to keep the main corporation free of blame. "Hey...he wasn't our employee"

Weird that you singled out Tyson. I love their free range, pasture-raised, non-GMO, non-steroid 100% organic chickens.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That's usually the way around it. Hire subs so you can remove liability. The contractor has paperwork stating all their workers are legal, drug tested, etc...and that's good enough to keep the main corporation free of blame. "Hey...he wasn't our employee"

Weird that you singled out Tyson. I love their free range, pasture-raised, non-GMO, non-steroid 100% organic chickens.
that's what I meant by "sub-contractors" supplying the illegal labor. They buy their chicken from Joe's Poultry Palace, which is staffed with illegal immigrants. It's the same thing Pfizer did with with their vaccine administration and damage surveys.

and Tyson is notorious for hiring illegals...

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Assuming he made the trip across the pond, what's the betting odds that Biden falls asleep during the Queen's funeral?