Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This poor old lady along with Dementia Joe and that fucking fat vegetable Fatterman is just sad and pathetic...

View: https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1656374368195301408
It's straight up embarrassing that this senile bitch is still in office.

If you need any proof of how absolutely FUCKED California is in the head, look no further. They keep electing this geezer.

We shouldn't need age limits because the voters should be smart enough to know better, but just like all the "no shit" warning labels on everything - California simply doesn't know better.

Anyone that would turn 75 before their term is up shouldn't be allowed to run.

LMAO @ a 90 year old in office. For fucks sake.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I would love to see the cuntard’s reaction if trump gave billions and billions to the Ukraine

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Whoopi is a racist, Joy suffers from white guilt, and they're all asshole deep in a Hollywood culture of pedophilia and liberal lunacy. And suburbia Karens are being indoctrinated by them daily.

I feel sorry for any liberals wife/husband or kids for having to put up with the daily wretched stench of shit that comes out of their mouths

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Whoopi is a racist, Joy suffers from white guilt, and they're all asshole deep in a Hollywood culture of pedophilia and liberal lunacy. And suburbia Karens are being indoctrinated by them daily.
They run the cute blonde off that show? I think she was from Survivor.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It's straight up embarrassing that this senile bitch is still in office.

If you need any proof of how absolutely FUCKED California is in the head, look no further. They keep electing this geezer.

We shouldn't need age limits because the voters should be smart enough to know better, but just like all the "no shit" warning labels on everything - California simply doesn't know better.

Anyone that would turn 75 before their term is up shouldn't be allowed to run.

LMAO @ a 90 year old in office. For fucks sake.
What's even more insane is Dianne Feinstein is seriously the most conservative person who could win statewide here...

This was her at her best...

View: https://twitter.com/sunrisemvmt/status/1099075460649107458

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have always thought controlled immigration was wise

If your gonna run checks on all your natural born citizens to asses their level of rights and privileges why would you not so for immigration? Is every body granted entry vetted? If not then we have a double standard and it is unacceptable.