General The Kanye West campaign begins...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
T'would appear the grand plan to run interference for his orange master is failing.

Kanye for Psych Ward 2020

Namaste
Are you saying Kanye, a black man, has a master, like slaves did in the past? This is a pretty gross and disgusting comment. Why can't Kanye, a strong wealthy black man do this because he wants to, it has to be someone making him do it?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Are you saying Kanye, a black man, has a master, like slaves did in the past? This is a pretty gross and disgusting comment. Why can't Kanye, a strong wealthy black man do this because he wants to, it has to be someone making him do it?
Couple years back he was flat broke. Asked Zuckerberg for money publicly. Now he's a billionaire. I'm a fan of Kanye but he's clearly bonkers.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Will Kayne get off on his upcoming fraud charges on the grounds of mental insanity?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Republican operatives? I seem to have missed something, what's that referring to?

Among West's Tennessee electors: A Republican operative in Nashville who served as a 2016 delegate for President Donald Trumpand as recently as last week publicly posted on Facebook encouraging friends to donate to the Trump campaign.
Reached by text message Thursday, Williams initially refuted that he was assisting the West campaign, writing "I AM TRUMP MAN ALL THE WAY," but then acknowledged that a "friend" on Wednesday night needed a West elector from Tennessee's 6th congressional district.

Williams declined to say who solicited his signature to be an elector.

jerk

hard
May 10, 2019

Kanye URINATES on Grammy, declares 'Black Masters Matter' and says he 'can't be muted or canceled' after comparing the music industry to a slave ship and vowing not to release songs until he's freed from Universal and Sony contracts

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Kanye URINATES on Grammy, declares 'Black Masters Matter' and says he 'can't be muted or canceled' after comparing the music industry to a slave ship and vowing not to release songs until he's freed from Universal and Sony contracts
So Kayne signed a contract and is now caring about the terms of those contracts?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

I guess he shouldn't have accepted the many millions of dollars he was paid for those contracts then eh?