General The Kanye West campaign begins...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He is a complete enigma to me, absolutely talentless man in every way possible, can't sing, can't play an instrument, can't write music or lyrics, yet he is one of the worlds best know "artists" crazy shit.
He was a pretty good producer before he got real big, but ya can't sing for shittttttttttttttttttttttttt. I know, because neither can I, but I do it all the time.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
He was a pretty good producer before he got real big, but ya can't sing for shittttttttttttttttttttttttt. I know, because neither can I, but I do it all the time.
Style over substance wins every time these days.

You should declare your self the 2nd coming of jesus and release an album, skys the limit my friend, talent is no longer required.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Style over substance wins every time these days.

You should declare your self the 2nd coming of jesus and release an album, skys the limit my friend, talent is no longer required.
How do you know I'm not working on my debut rap album? I'll give you a hint..... I am!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He is a complete enigma to me, absolutely talentless man in every way possible, can't sing, can't play an instrument, can't write music or lyrics, yet he is one of the worlds best know "artists" crazy shit.
He's like Bruce wayne but crazier.

Fwiw I like his music.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Official image. I advise you all to change your FB profile to this.

FB_IMG_1596452715284.jpg

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
6qQkEyNyM7wB.gif

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner confirmed Thursday that he met with Kanye West amid the rapper's presidential campaign.

Kushner, who is also President Trump's son-in-law," said the two "had a general discussion more about policy" but would not elaborate on what specifically they discussed.

Efforts to get West on the ballot in some states have been tied to GOP operatives, prompting speculation that his nascent candidacy, announced just last month, may be an effort to hurt presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

"Kanye's been a friend of mine for - I've known him for about 10 years," Kushner said during a White House press briefing. "We both happened to be in Colorado, and we got together and we had a great discussion about a lot of things."

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
The guy is a legend producer and at least had serious bars before he went off the deep end.

Do you not like hip hop?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
View attachment 12696

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner confirmed Thursday that he met with Kanye West amid the rapper's presidential campaign.

Kushner, who is also President Trump's son-in-law," said the two "had a general discussion more about policy" but would not elaborate on what specifically they discussed.

Efforts to get West on the ballot in some states have been tied to GOP operatives, prompting speculation that his nascent candidacy, announced just last month, may be an effort to hurt presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

"Kanye's been a friend of mine for - I've known him for about 10 years," Kushner said during a White House press briefing. "We both happened to be in Colorado, and we got together and we had a great discussion about a lot of things."
But I heard it was a tin foil hat conspiracy?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
The guy is a legend producer and at least had serious bars before he went off the deep end.

Do you not like hip hop?
Meh, some of his earlier stuff is alright but I stand by my statement.

I do , used to listen to a lot more than I do these days though.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Ohio becomes fourth state to boot Kanye West from presidential ballot

T'would appear the grand plan to run interference for his orange master is failing.

Kanye for Psych Ward 2020

Namaste