Lifestyle The Kraken is Unleashed!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You gotta love China News Networks headlines. Right Wing lawyer, Sidney Powell. Fucking idiots.
How do you guys respond to Powell calling you essentially retards (unreasonable people)?

That's not me calling you retards. That's Powell calling you retards.

Does this not bother you? Do you think maybe other people who are selling you claims about election fraud might think you're retards as well? Or do you think it's just Powell?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
How do you guys respond to Powell calling you essentially retards (unreasonable people)?

That's not me calling you retards. That's Powell calling you retards.

Does this not bother you? Do you think maybe other people who are selling you claims about election fraud might think you're retards as well? Or do you think it's just Powell?
I'm not a fan of her's. She's lost all credibility. I never believed in the "Kraken" nor do I believe in q-anon. No doubt tons of fishy stuff happened during this election and courts have ruled that states violated rules during the election if you ignore the talking points about "hurr durr courts were 60-1 against Trump"...

Meanwhile the Dems are actually trying to steal an election involving a house seat in Iowa which was certified and the rep was already seated but the media like usual is out to lunch...

As the Court Rulings and Findings Pile up, the Left Still Considers It a Crime to Question the 2020 Election Results

Democrats Are Attempting to Steal a Congressional Seat In Iowa

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I'm not a fan of her's. She's lost all credibility. I never believed in the "Kraken" nor do I believe in q-anon. No doubt tons of fishy stuff happened during this election and courts have ruled that states violated rules during the election if you ignore the talking points about "hurr durr courts were 60-1 against Trump"...

Meanwhile the Dems are actually trying to steal an election involving a house seat in Iowa which was certified and the rep was already seated but the media like usual is out to lunch...

As the Court Rulings and Findings Pile up, the Left Still Considers It a Crime to Question the 2020 Election Results

Democrats Are Attempting to Steal a Congressional Seat In Iowa
Little, boy, and this might hurt, but Powell isn't the only one calling you a retard. Tucker Carlson and Fox News also think you're a retard. Powell is literally using the Tucker Carlson defence, which essentially is 'only a retard takes me seriously so therefore I can't defame anyone'. And the judge (appointed by Trump) considered this to be a persuasive argument.

I know it's tough, but you have to one day accept that many of the people you listen to think that you are an idiot. One day hopefully you can stop being cucked by them.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Little, boy, and this might hurt, but Powell isn't the only one calling you a retard. Tucker Carlson and Fox News also think you're a retard. Powell is literally using the Tucker Carlson defence, which essentially is 'only a retard takes me seriously so therefore I can't defame anyone'. And the judge (appointed by Trump) considered this to be a persuasive argument.

I know it's tough, but you have to one day accept that many of the people you listen to think that you are an idiot. One day hopefully you can stop being cucked by them.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I think most of the people on the Trump/Rudy/Powell/MyPillowGuy angle sort of thought politics was like pro wrestling and in the end it doesn't matter because it's all fake anyway so you pick the people you root for and go with the story.

I hope the takeaway is that it was more like Pancrase or RINGS. Some of politics is definitely fake, but the real part is no joke.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I think most of the people on the Trump/Rudy/Powell/MyPillowGuy angle sort of thought politics was like pro wrestling and in the end it doesn't matter because it's all fake anyway so you pick the people you root for and go with the story.

I hope the takeaway is that it was more like Pancrase or RINGS. Some of politics is definitely fake, but the real part is no joke.
Correct, but on a more base level that all comes down to the thought process of a piece of shit. 'I'm a retarded, amoral cunt, so therefore everyone else is a retarded, amoral cunt'. Their pro wrestler is justified in doing whatever he likes, because the other pro wrestler is trying to do the same.

Right-wing politics is built on mostly nihilism and self-projection (hence why they accuse the left of nihilism).

The only reason I say 'mostly' nihilism, is because there are some fundamental 'values' built on prejudice and fear. Hatred of the other is the one unwavering principle. The only time Trump ever really pissed off his base was when they thought he was going soft on brutalizing immigrants for a moment.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Correct, but on a more base level that all comes down to the thought process of a piece of shit. 'I'm a retarded, amoral cunt, so therefore everyone else is a retarded, amoral cunt'. Their pro wrestler is justified in doing whatever he likes, because the other pro wrestler is trying to do the same.

Right-wing politics is built on mostly nihilism and self-projection (hence why they accuse the left of nihilism).

The only reason I say 'mostly' nihilism, is because there are some fundamental 'values' built on prejudice and fear. Hatred of the other is the one unwavering principle. The only time Trump ever really pissed off his base was when they thought he was going soft on brutalizing immigrants for a moment.
how do you explain "The Left" and their full-throated 'meh' at Pres Biden's 3X brutalization?

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
how do you explain "The Left" and their full-throated 'meh' at Pres Biden's 3X brutalization?
That is not the 'left'. That is corporate media supporting a centre-right administration.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Both extremes are built on nihilism, self-projection, prejudice and fear. It isn't hard to find examples either so I'm not quite sure why either side tries so hard to cast stones. Jesus, just read the opening of the quoted post, lol.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That is not the 'left'. That is corporate media supporting a centre-right administration.
TBH it's refreshing when someone sees the difference between "Wokistan" and real progressivism...but I'm not getting the vibe that you see the same nuances with "MAGAstan" and real conservatives (classical liberals).