Lifestyle The Kraken is Unleashed!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
TBH it's refreshing when someone sees the difference between "Wokistan" and real progressivism...but I'm not getting the vibe that you see the same nuances with "MAGAstan" and real conservatives (classical liberals).
If there were more than 7 or 8 genuine classical liberals in the US, then this would be a fair point.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If there were more than 7 or 8 genuine classical liberals in the US, then this would be a fair point.
you think there are more than 7 or 8 true progressives in the Democratic party?
How is Pelosi the Speaker? Why no #M4A vote?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
you think there are more than 7 or 8 true progressives in the Democratic party?
How is Pelosi the Speaker? Why no #M4A vote?
I think you might be misunderstanding him. I could be wrong but I believe hes doing the "There are no true leftists." thing.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
From Sidney's telegram:

RESPONSE TO THE FAKE NEWS ATTACKS ON SIDNEY POWELL

FREE SPEECH

- This defamation lawsuit is yet another attempt to silence critics and citizens who want to investigate voter fraud. The statements Dominion claims are defamatory are actually protected speech under the First Amendment because they deal with matters of public concern, i.e., election integrity. The Fake News media and their allies are spinning meritless claims because their arguments have neither the facts nor the law needed to hold up in a courtroom.

- The statements complained of are also protected because Dominion is a public figure and must prove that Ms. Powell acted with malice. This is impossible, as Ms. Powell’s lawyer has explained, because Ms. Powell’s statements were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence. She presented this evidence for all to see in four court filings and on her website.

FAKE NEWS

- Contrary to what the Fake News is pushing, Sidney did NOT claim in court that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases. Ms. Powell’s statements were legal opinions that she stands behind, as they were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence.

- Dominion claims that the evidence Ms. Powell relied upon to assert her claims concerning the lack of election integrity is incredible and not believable. Ms. Powell responded by pointing out that her assertions were her legal opinions based on the evidence she presented to four different courts. Accordingly, her statements are not subject to challenge under defamation law.

The #FakeNews is lying to everyone about our filings in the Dominion case. My position has not changed. We will be taking them to the mat. Sidney

M

member 1013

From Sidney's telegram:

RESPONSE TO THE FAKE NEWS ATTACKS ON SIDNEY POWELL

FREE SPEECH

- This defamation lawsuit is yet another attempt to silence critics and citizens who want to investigate voter fraud. The statements Dominion claims are defamatory are actually protected speech under the First Amendment because they deal with matters of public concern, i.e., election integrity. The Fake News media and their allies are spinning meritless claims because their arguments have neither the facts nor the law needed to hold up in a courtroom.

- The statements complained of are also protected because Dominion is a public figure and must prove that Ms. Powell acted with malice. This is impossible, as Ms. Powell’s lawyer has explained, because Ms. Powell’s statements were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence. She presented this evidence for all to see in four court filings and on her website.

FAKE NEWS

- Contrary to what the Fake News is pushing, Sidney did NOT claim in court that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases. Ms. Powell’s statements were legal opinions that she stands behind, as they were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence.

- Dominion claims that the evidence Ms. Powell relied upon to assert her claims concerning the lack of election integrity is incredible and not believable. Ms. Powell responded by pointing out that her assertions were her legal opinions based on the evidence she presented to four different courts. Accordingly, her statements are not subject to challenge under defamation law.

The #FakeNews is lying to everyone about our filings in the Dominion case. My position has not changed. We will be taking them to the mat. Sidney
She’s a mastermind

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
K @kaladin stormblessed you will see! You’ll all see!
*waits patiently*
shes great at manipulating the public, but her recent record in the courtroom is abismal.

i cant speak to the legal defintions of conspiracy and defamation yadda yadda.

but her affadivit seemed like an admission of guilt. and now shes pulling the trumpian "roses are red" followed by a "i didnt say roses are red. thats fake news" lol

M

member 1013

shes great at manipulating the public, but her recent record in the courtroom is abismal.

i cant speak to the legal defintions of conspiracy and defamation yadda yadda.

but her affadivit seemed like an admission of guilt. and now shes pulling the trumpian "roses are red" followed by a "i didnt say roses are red. thats fake news" lol
Nuh-uh!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sidney’s one of the most respected attorneys in the country. We’ll see who’s laughing last when the dust settles :kissingheart:

And the next person that calls me a retard (not jokingly) on a forum I helped create, is getting booted. I can certainly appreciate politics is a hot topic at the moment. Hell, it’s sort of what I’ve consumed myself with since shit happened with my family. But we can all respectfully agree to disagree. And if you can’t do that, just kindly STFU.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
According to whom?

She wasn’t well known until the Flynn case
Before she chose to pursue this election fraud, she was considered one of the most respected attorneys in America. Her defense of Michael Flynn was described as brilliant by the legal world. Her reputation preceded her as a US Attorney. Many of her peers recommended her for Attorney General or Head of the FBI. It wasn't until November, when mainstream media and others began to attempt to smear her character. Same with Lin Wood. One of the world's most well renowned defamation attorneys for 43 years. Successfully defended Richard Jewell, took CNN to the woodshed three times, winning hundreds of millions for his clients. Now he's under attack by the mainstream media, State Bar of Georgia, and many others. Why is that? Their reputations were flawless for decades. Now they've both suddenly went crazy? Crazy like a motherfucking fox.

M

member 1013

Before she chose to pursue this election fraud, she was considered one of the most respected attorneys in America. Her defense of Michael Flynn was described as brilliant by the legal world. Her reputation preceded her as a US Attorney. Many of her peers recommended her for Attorney General or Head of the FBI. It wasn't until November, when mainstream media and others began to attempt to smear her character. Same with Lin Wood. One of the world's most well renowned defamation attorneys for 43 years. Successfully defended Richard Jewell, took CNN to the woodshed three times, winning hundreds of millions for his clients. Now he's under attack by the mainstream media, State Bar of Georgia, and many others. Why is that? Their reputations were flawless for decades. Now they've both suddenly went crazy? Crazy like a motherfucking fox.
Googling that I can’t see any of those claims substantiated

I can see that she blew the jimmy chagra case and the Enron scandal mkay

M

member 3289

Sidney’s one of the most respected attorneys in the country. We’ll see who’s laughing last when the dust settles :kissingheart:

And the next person that calls me a retard (not jokingly) on a forum I helped create, is getting booted. I can certainly appreciate politics is a hot topic at the moment. Hell, it’s sort of what I’ve consumed myself with since shit happened with my family. But we can all respectfully agree to disagree. And if you can’t do that, just kindly STFU.