Lifestyle The Kraken is Unleashed!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
From Sidney's telegram:

RESPONSE TO THE FAKE NEWS ATTACKS ON SIDNEY POWELL

FREE SPEECH

- This defamation lawsuit is yet another attempt to silence critics and citizens who want to investigate voter fraud. The statements Dominion claims are defamatory are actually protected speech under the First Amendment because they deal with matters of public concern, i.e., election integrity. The Fake News media and their allies are spinning meritless claims because their arguments have neither the facts nor the law needed to hold up in a courtroom.

- The statements complained of are also protected because Dominion is a public figure and must prove that Ms. Powell acted with malice. This is impossible, as Ms. Powell’s lawyer has explained, because Ms. Powell’s statements were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence. She presented this evidence for all to see in four court filings and on her website.

FAKE NEWS

- Contrary to what the Fake News is pushing, Sidney did NOT claim in court that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases. Ms. Powell’s statements were legal opinions that she stands behind, as they were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence.

- Dominion claims that the evidence Ms. Powell relied upon to assert her claims concerning the lack of election integrity is incredible and not believable. Ms. Powell responded by pointing out that her assertions were her legal opinions based on the evidence she presented to four different courts. Accordingly, her statements are not subject to challenge under defamation law.

The #FakeNews is lying to everyone about our filings in the Dominion case. My position has not changed. We will be taking them to the mat. Sidney
This is awesome and was the whole legal strategy from the beginning- bullshit fed to the base about fighting the good fight, 5 seconds later completely different filings once they're in the courtroom. There was an awesome supercut of Giuliani doing this.

I love clicking back and forth between here and www.ar15.com to follow perceptions of events. Those military cosplayers are HILARIOUS.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Still can’t find
@CovidFree

It's just a search engine, but with a lot less bullshit attached, fairly basic in the way it works.

I'm a user of Bing myself, but if you want privacy and unfiltered search results duckduckgo is the one you want.

M

member 1013

@CovidFree

It's just a search engine, but with a lot less bullshit attached, fairly basic in the way it works.

I'm a user of Bing myself, but if you want privacy and unfiltered search results duckduckgo is the one you want.
No I meant I couldn’t find any of the claims about Sidney being the most bestest lawyer on that site

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
@CovidFree

my understanding per joe rogan is that the benefits of duckduckgo are that it doesnt store your informatiom and share it, and similarly, it doesnt filter your search results based off your past activity as other sesrch engines do

so on the one hand, your less likely to run into similar related topics for stuff like animal, science, hobbies etc

but in terms of political stuff its beneficial since the ither search engines effectively isolate you into a bubble of ideas that you already buy into

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Will you stop listening to that tripe
i usually just watch him on mute, but i accidentally clicked unmute for that bit

and what is a tripe? ive gotta add that to the list of words ive learned on tmmac

suppsitories, dunnibg kruger effect, and a word catherine said the other said, which i forgot

M

member 1013

i usually just watch him on mute, but i accidentally clicked unmute for that bit

and what is a tripe? ive gotta add that to the list of words ive learned on tmmac

suppsitories, dunnibg kruger effect, and a word catherine said the other said, which i forgot
R u drunk?

M

member 1013

I made money on crypto but then I didn’t get the money right away so I thought they stole it but then it came, so they didn’t.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my understanding per joe rogan is that the benefits of duckduckgo are that it doesnt store your informatiom and share it, and similarly, it doesnt filter your search results based off your past activity as other sesrch engines do

so on the one hand, your less likely to run into similar related topics for stuff like animal, science, hobbies etc

but in terms of political stuff its beneficial since the ither search engines effectively isolate you into a bubble of ideas that you already buy into
Using two keywords about a desired topic will give you totally different results

Google will bury the topic's best links on page 100 if it is counter to official narrative
Duck Duck Go will put that same topic's best links on page 1

Personally, I don't think Duck Duck Go is much more private/safe if any, but it is much easier to find stuff you want to find instead of what google wants you to read.

Of course this leads to people operating with completely different bases of "knowledge" and leads to a lot of the divide and conquer we see today, and also leads to the constant calling people retards.

We would be foolish to fully trust any search engine IMO.
I can attest that old links that have become very difficult google are still very easily found on DDG.

Interesting stuff, and certainly another tool in the propaganda playbook.