The Last Jedi - Will Suck

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Oh Mark.
He quite the joker.

Side note: it breaks my heart how much heath ledger I had to wade through to find these.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I didn't watch the whole video.

Seems like click bait.
It actually isn't.
If you put 2 & 2 toghether based on what he says, you can tell he is not happy with the storyline of the new triology.
He's quite diplomatic about it, but it is clear he thinks they missed the Mark (<-- literal pun intended).
And he is right. Just listen to his suggestion of what The Force Awakens should have been.
Tells me he would have been a better writer than JJ Abrams.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I didn't watch the whole video.

Seems like click bait.
It is somewhat. He seems frustrated he ain't in the first movie more, and probably the direction his char takes in 8.
My guess is he will be a depressed, bitter Luke, and Mark doesn't like that.

Other than that he just seems to talk somewhat free and not the typical "this is the best movie ever"-thing actors normally pull for every stinking pile of garbage they just filmed.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Just listen to his suggestion of what The Force Awakens should have been.
Tells me he would have a been a better writer than JJ Abrams.
Both his suggestions were kinda fine for the movie in itself, but would probably significantly change his char in the whole trilogy. Doesn't sound as if he had the full picture yet. And seems natural he doesn't like the path the char takes onward then too.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He would have fucked Leia if she would have let him.

Pervert

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
It actually isn't.
If you put 2 & 2 toghether based on what he says, you can tell he is not happy with the storyline of the new triology.
He's quite diplomatic about it, but it is clear he thinks they missed the Mark (<-- literal pun intended).
And he is right. Just listen to his suggestion of what The Force Awakens should have been.
Tells me he would have been a better writer than JJ Abrams.
I actually think his suggestions for TFA make no sense in the context of the plot. They may have been decent character points, which you'd expect an actor to have, but considering what was going on, there's no logical way he or Leia could have been present for Han's death.

I believe in Rian Johnson. Looper was my favorite sci fi film of the last 10 years.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Force Awakens was lazy, Rogue One was terrible. I can honestly say that although I'll go see Last Jedi, I don't have high hopes.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
They may have been decent character points, which you'd expect an actor to have, but considering what was going on, there's no logical way he or Leia could have been present for Han's death.
Fuck Han Solo died? Still have to see all Starwars movies not made in the seventies... that saves me some work. Phew.