Cinema the last kingdom season 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Just turned on Season 4.

One thing that always strikes me about these shows is how there were really like a handful of militaries that were head and shoulders better than everyone else.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'm not following (it's past my bedtime. and I'm an idiot)
If you look over the years, how the Romans, Mongols, Persians, Greeks, etc fought. It becomes apparent that there really was like a handful of great militaries, and other empires flourished, more out of concidence and luck than they did anything else. Ie, the Romans lead by Caesar would probably have won, or at least been a dreadful handful, at the battle of hastings. Even though Caesar lived 1000 years before that battle took place.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
If you look over the years, how the Romans, Mongols, Persians, Greeks, etc fought. It becomes apparent that there really was like a handful of great militaries, and other empires flourished, more out of concidence and luck than they did anything else. Ie, the Romans lead by Caesar would probably have won, or at least been a dreadful handful, at the battle of hastings. Even though Caesar lived 1000 years before that battle took place.
I feel. thought thsrs what you might be getting at but I stuck at history

did you see the half documentary/ half drama series on Netflix such as Roman empire and ottoman empire. and do you consider them legit? (they were entertaining as hell, if only I hadn't smoked so much pot a couple decades ago. gonna have to rewatch them)

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I feel. thought thsrs what you might be getting at but I stuck at history

did you see the half documentary/ half drama series on Netflix such as Roman empire and ottoman empire. and do you consider them legit? (they were entertaining as hell, if only I hadn't smoked so much pot a couple decades ago. gonna have to rewatch them)
Haven't watched although Roman Empire has poped up on my radar and thought "Maybe, I'll check that out."

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Haven't watched although Roman Empire has poped up on my radar and thought "Maybe, I'll check that out."
I can't speak to the informational content, but my guesses that you're gonna dig it. there 2 or 3 seasons of Roman. and I e of be ottoman empire. they are 4 of my favorite shows Netflix has ever done tbh

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Unrelated to this show but did you see that one of the foxy hookers from GoT is the lead in the new Penny Dreadful series?
your such a mouth breathing bastid. it's kinda wacky. but I'm obsessed with Natalie dormer, especially after hearing her skill at accents. meow I'm gonna have to get a showtime subscription

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I just started the series a few days ago. I am through the first 5 episodes and so far it is pretty good. I think I would like it a lot more if they had cast someone else as Uhtred. He looks less like a warrior and more like someone who would work the front desk as a unisex salon.