The Last of Us part II

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So is it awesome?

It's doesn't have them clicking fuckers in it again does it? I don't like them.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
it also has text to speech feature in case blind people want to play... it enables narration of on screen text... sony and naughty dog have lost their minds. It looks awesome, but its boring and the story is awful

Oct 24, 2015
Passed the game. Good game play. If you played the first one you'll be good in this one. Graphics are one of the best for the PS4. No glitches on my play though. Good mechanical game. The story, could have done without 20% of it. Maybe even 30% of it. Story that really went no where.
Playing as Abby was surprising. Funny how the people you kill in the first half have meaning for her. Would feel bad, but after the fact of already have done it. Kids hated Abby. I mean hate her. They would cheer me when I died as her. Any little death I had playing her they cheered. Never have they cheered me as they did when I would fall to Abby's doom.
I see why people are coming down on this game. Also lack of multiplayer hurts the replayability of this game. Really enjoyed the last one. If any one wants to play this game wait till it's in a sale. Not worth the 60 bucks. I liked it but many won't.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Passed the game. Good game play. If you played the first one you'll be good in this one. Graphics are one of the best for the PS4. No glitches on my play though. Good mechanical game. The story, could have done without 20% of it. Maybe even 30% of it. Story that really went no where.
Playing as Abby was surprising. Funny how the people you kill in the first half have meaning for her. Would feel bad, but after the fact of already have done it. Kids hated Abby. I mean hate her. They would cheer me when I died as her. Any little death I had playing her they cheered. Never have they cheered me as they did when I would fall to Abby's doom.
I see why people are coming down on this game. Also lack of multiplayer hurts the replayability of this game. Really enjoyed the last one. If any one wants to play this game wait till it's in a sale. Not worth the 60 bucks. I liked it but many won't.
Great review. Thanks.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
users are review bombing it without having played it because they know the critics are full of shit and the game doesnt deserve such a high rating. So they are like fuck you eat shit
How do they know without playing it?

I didn’t finish the first last of us because I didn’t like the gameplay.Not once did I shit on the developers or players who loved the game.

I don’t give a flying fuck about what people like or don’t like about a game. People need to fuck off and let others who buy and play the game decide how they feel instead of trying to force their opinions all over the internet.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
How do they know without playing it?

I didn’t finish the first last of us because I didn’t like the gameplay.Not once did I shit on the developers or players who loved the game.

I don’t give a flying fuck about what people like or don’t like about a game. People need to fuck off and let others who buy and play the game decide how they feel instead of trying to force their opinions all over the internet.
the story got leaked and they were pissed about how the developers butchered it (the story) in the name of progress

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
the story got leaked and they were pissed about how the developers butchered it (the story) in the name of progress
I know.

Being upset about how a movie, game or book turns out is perfectly understandable. Ruining the story for everyone because you disagree with the direction it took is a pathetic bitch move.

I can’t stand the progressive politics that seem to have infected all types of media as of late.

But,

I can’t help but look at the way people in my grandparents generation were casually racist, how we would consider that behaviour be despicable and wonder if this is the same kind of thing.

No matter my opinion of the reasoning, I think that people should stop acting like whimpering babies who try to take their ball and go home to make certain no one enjoys anything they disagree with when they don’t get their way.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I know.

Being upset about how a movie, game or book turns out is perfectly understandable. Ruining the story for everyone because you disagree with the direction it took is a pathetic bitch move.

I can’t stand the progressive politics that seem to have infected all types of media as of late.

But,

I can’t help but look at the way people in my grandparents generation were casually racist, how we would consider that behaviour be despicable and wonder if this is the same kind of thing.

No matter my opinion of the reasoning, I think that people should stop acting like whimpering babies who try to take their ball and go home to make certain no one enjoys anything they disagree with when they don’t get their way.
yes, but those who posted leaks didnt force anyone to read them or watch the leaked videos. They just let people choose if they want to spend their money on propaganda

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
yes, but those who posted leaks didnt force anyone to read them or watch the leaked videos. They just let people choose if they want to spend their money on propaganda
You are right to a certain extent.

The people that were upset by the leaks posted the story details all over every social media and games site in order to ruin the game for those who would not choose to view the leaks. All that had to be done was to log into various websites and the game would be spoiled for you.

No one ‘Forced’ anyone to read the spoilers but they made it near impossible for gamers to check out their favourite websites without seeing something they didn’t not want to.

That shit sucks.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You are right to a certain extent.

The people that were upset by the leaks posted the story details all over every social media and games site in order to ruin the game for those who would not choose to view the leaks. All that had to be done was to log into various websites and the game would be spoiled for you.

No one ‘Forced’ anyone to read the spoilers but they made it near impossible for gamers to check out their favourite websites without seeing something they didn’t not want to.

That shit sucks.
I dont know nothing about that. Never had any social media account. I thought it was like this: "this game is a propaganda. If you want to learn more, watch this video/read this article"

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I dont know nothing about that. Never had any social media account. I thought it was like this: "this game is a propaganda. If you want to learn more, watch this video/read this article"
Nope.

The upset parties decided to flood every game / social media site with spoilers in the thread titles or purposely mislabeled threads that were full of spoilers for the game.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Nope.

The upset parties decided to flood every game / social media site with spoilers in the thread titles or purposely mislabeled threads that were full of spoilers for the game.
well then they are stupid fucks, fuck them. But it never happened to me. If I hadnt chosen to see what the leaks involved I still wouldnt know what the story is about

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
well then they are stupid fucks, fuck them. But it never happened to me. If I hadnt chosen to see what the leaks involved I still wouldnt know what the story is about
I didn’t care about the spoilers but it pissed me off that others tried to ruin it for everyone.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
of course, it makes no sense. Must have been some piece of shit teenagers craving attention
I don’t think it was just teenagers.

Digital media has made it easy and safe to shit on anyone who doesn’t agree with you. People will say ridiculous things online that they would never have the balls to sayto someone’s face.

it’s unfortunate, but it’s the way things are now.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I don’t think it was just teenagers.

Digital media has made it easy and safe to shit on anyone who doesn’t agree with you. People will say ridiculous things online that they would never have the balls to sayto someone’s face.

it’s unfortunate, but it’s the way things are now.
well those people must have mentality of teenagers and never grew up