The last sermon of Mohamed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H (c. 630 AD)
  • O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I don't know whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.
  • O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have right over you. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers.
  • All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. You know that every Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not astray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.
  • All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly.
  • Even as the fingers of the two hands are equal, so are human beings equal to one another. No one has any right, nor any preference to claim over another. You are brothers.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Some quotes.

1. Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.

The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr.

To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil by evil is evil.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Let alone throwing down some good old Os.

Does he have any thou's in there?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Where are these quotes from?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Off topic, but I've just started reading Mahabharata.
Nice, apparently written by a blind man who was sitting on top of a mountain watching the battle.

I reckon it was written by a ancient stoner meditating. Interested to hear ypur thoughts man.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nice, apparently written by a blind man who was sitting on top of a mountain watching the battle.

I reckon it was written by a ancient stoner meditating. Interested to hear ypur thoughts man.
I'm reading a simplified version for morons with ideas above their station.

Only a couple of pages in, the eighth baby I'm digging it though.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I'm reading a simplified version for morons with ideas above their station.

Only a couple of pages in, the eighth baby I'm digging it though.

Hahahaha that's the version everyone should read. That book is about how to live your life, the ramayna is how to die.