Cinema The Leftovers season 3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015
Sorry Episode 5 really fucking sucked. I love this show. Loved the first two seasons. But with three episodes left they have to some good stuff to prevent this third season from becoming classified as a big ol turd

The Matt David Burton convo was good and the cold open was good but at the same time felt kinda contrived, like the writers had an image in their mind and then worked backwards how can I fit this into the story

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yep and you tried to defend her when I called her an idiot. The most retarded way to watch a show ever!
Haha I forgot about that. That's funny. I came around tho. It's a stupid(and sometimes productive) habit of playing devils advocate to try to stimulate conversation

I dunno where I was going with it tho lol.

I'm so confused right now. I wonder what it's like to have started with seaosn 3. Would we be more or less confused??

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Sorry Episode 5 really fucking sucked. I love this show. Loved the first two seasons. But with three episodes left they have to some good stuff to prevent this third season from becoming classified as a big ol turd

The Matt David Burton convo was good and the cold open was good but at the same time felt kinda contrived, like the writers had an image in their mind and then worked backwards how can I fit this into the story
The only episode I didn't enjoy was 3. I liked this one. And I love ep 4

Been totally digging this seaosn tbh.... I have. Good feeling about the final 3 episodes. Then again, as I always say" I was most easily amused in 2001", so as long as long as something moves, the puppy in me will probably smile along side it lol

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I cried during the final 10 minutes.
interesting. i saw a lot of people on reddit saying the same thing. two posts stood out. one saying "i think someone just called the hotel lobby to say that a grown man is in a room crying"

and another said "im a grown man with a beard...and i cried"

i saw the end as uplifting tho... but i could definitely see where u are coming from if you think she did it (i dont... thanks to jill =)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Did you cry? I was a bloody wreck. Happy tears though, love conquers all :)
I don't because I make youtube videos for this show. So I have half of a "business" hat on when I'm watching it. Looking for easter eggs, picking out callbacks and shit. So I don't get th3 full experience

But even so, I was definitely moved. It wss very emotional!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't because I make youtube videos for this show. So I have half of a "business" hat on when I'm watching it. Looking for easter eggs, picking out callbacks and shit. So I don't get th3 full experience

But even so, I was definitely moved. It wss very emotional!
Oh crikey. Better Call Saul must keep you busy then!

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Was the finale
When Lorie goes scuba diving?