Cinema The Leftovers season 3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I watched the last episode again last week and while I enjoy the show good grief does it do my swede in.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Similar way as Lost, I'm really impatient.
Unlike lost, it's intended to be left open ended. That's my interpretation at least. The story isn't about why they disappeared, but rather, how people react to a global cataclismic event...

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse silentsinger @silentsinger Yuki Nakai's Eye @Yuki Nakai's Eye

i dont remember this show at all. just watched s01e08. its insane. is Dean real!?!? im so confused

and did this happen in the book? i dont remember the book having so many open ends

Can anyone explain the episode "Cairo"? going to bed. ill finish some more tomorrow i guess. i feel like i just got shot. these episodes are energy vampires. in a good way tho. season 1 episodes 7+8 tonight...

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse silentsinger @silentsinger Yuki Nakai's Eye @Yuki Nakai's Eye

i dont remember this show at all. just watched s01e08. its insane. is Dean real!?!? im so confused

and did this happen in the book? i dont remember the book having so many open ends

Can anyone explain the episode "Cairo"? going to bed. ill finish some more tomorrow i guess. i feel like i just got shot. these episodes are energy vampires. in a good way tho. season 1 episodes 7+8 tonight...
Dean's role throughout the show is to make Kevin question his sanity. The show tries to leave his existence open to interpretation so we are just as confused as Kevin is. But we see Dean interact with a few other characters besides Kevin. I think he's real.

I haven't seen "Cairo" in awhile. I'm gonna have to rewatch all them before Sunday. You can't go wrong with reading my boy Alan Sepinwall's episode reviews. He used to write for the Star-Ledger. GOAT.

Review: ‘The Leftovers’ – ‘Cairo’

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Dean's role throughout the show is to make Kevin question his sanity. The show tries to leave his existence open to interpretation so we are just as confused as Kevin is. But we see Dean interact with a few other characters besides Kevin. I think he's real.

I haven't seen "Cairo" in awhile. I'm gonna have to rewatch all them before Sunday. You can't go wrong with reading my boy Alan Sepinwall's episode reviews. He used to write for the Star-Ledger. GOAT.

Review: ‘The Leftovers’ – ‘Cairo’
Yeh i saw him earlier in th season interest with jill at the Garvey house (grabbed a six pack) and also at a townhall meeting. I think they were debating installing a curfew after that GR girl was stoned to death...

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
just finished s1e09 - so good. this show is insane. season finale, groceries, then back for more =)

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
T minus 12 hours. I'm up to season 2 episode 7 right now

Season 3 is at 98% on meta critic which is supposedly 8th best all time...

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
The best show on tv returns Sunday night.

View: https://twitter.com/sepinwall/status/851783141018574848

Prepare to feel awful in the most wonderful way possible.

Get hype!
u are so right. this is literally the best show. i love game of thrones bc i love high fantasy. and i love westworld bc its brilliant. but the left overs is the cream of the cream

im watching "international assassin" right now and cant keep a smile off my face. its so good!

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
u are so right. this is literally the best show. i love game of thrones bc i love high fantasy. and i love westworld bc its brilliant. but the left overs is the cream of the cream

im watching "international assassin" right now and cant keep a smile off my face. its so good!
It's a shame Zeph @Zeph is too much of a pussy to watch the show.

"International Assassin" and the season 2 finale are in my top 10 greatest episodes of tv ever.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016

"International Assassin" and the season 2 finale are in my top 10 greatest episodes of tv ever.
Zeph @Zeph you gotta watch this. season 1 is a cool concept. dark and really good performances. especially once u start getting attached to the characters

season 2 is killer tho

side note - prizies. im gonna start doing videos on this. no one does it. and i dont think the audience that watches this show is the same demographic that searches youtube for reaction, breakdown, and theory videos. because youtube is basically a ghost town in terms of videos for this show. a few people did some, and they only have a few hundred views

so i know ill probably get 1k views tops on all my videos, which translates to like $1.50 lol. but there's a side benefit to making videos. first, it forces me to pay attention and to rewatch, dig in. and second, once i get something up, people come out of the woodwork in the comment section and end up fixing my mistakes and teaching me new stuff that i never would have scene.

so i know nothing right now. by the time seaosn 3 ends, i'm aiming to have a descent understanding of all three seasons. im fuckin pumped for tonight!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have seen it
kinda fun
but damn with the religious brainwashing

Met the black chick with big hair...niece of my family friend

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
side note - prizies. im gonna start doing videos on this. no one does it. and i dont think the audience that watches this show is the same demographic that searches youtube for reaction, breakdown, and theory videos. because youtube is basically a ghost town in terms of videos for this show. a few people did some, and they only have a few hundred views

so i know ill probably get 1k views tops on all my videos, which translates to like $1.50 lol.
Damn. Only a $1.50 wtf. I watch this one dude on Youtube for movie reviews. He has around 60k subscribers. His videos usually pull in around 10,000 views on average. How much is he making per video?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

What a load of old bollocks. Let me know what you think when the final episode explains it's all a dream.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Damn. Only a $1.50 wtf. I watch this one dude on Youtube for movie reviews. He has around 60k subscribers. His videos usually pull in around 10,000 views on average. How much is he making per video?
how much depends on a bunch of factors even including the type of channel. his is in the same realm as mine, so im guess he probably hits a similar number. im very new at this, but so far it appears to be about $1.5 per thousand views. so he's making 15 bucks of 10k views

(keep in mind, that video is still there years from now. so he will earn a little bit off that and all his other videos at times progresses and he gets more than 10k views)

whats the channel. i have an app that can show us his monthly income and what not

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
What a load of old bollocks. Let me know what you think when the final episode explains it's all a dream.
its not all a dream. its not going to be "answered" tho. thats not the point of the story...