General The Mandalorian

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I did a search and I couldn't find a thread.

this is genuinely A good series.

it reminds me of a glen a Larson 80s show. It’s stand alone but better as you watch it in order. Rare in a modern tv show. Bit like the hulk or knight rider .

well worth a look, made by fans for fans. Much better than any Star Wars sequel prequel. I’ve just watched the first 3 of the second series and it’s better than the first. And that was good.

check it out.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I did a search and I couldn't find a thread.

this is genuinely A good series.

it reminds me of a glen a Larson 80s show. It’s stand alone but better as you watch it in order. Rare in a modern tv show. Bit like the hulk or knight rider .

well worth a look, made by fans for fans. Much better than any Star Wars sequel prequel. I’ve just watched the first 3 of the second series and it’s better than the first. And that was good.

check it out.
Some of my friends are huge star wars buffs, so they hate it. Just as they hate the prequels and most of the new ones

Whereas i genuinely love everything star wars ive ever seen, including the mandalorian. Its fun for sure. Makes me smile

And ashoka could get it

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Some of my friends are huge star wars buffs, so they hate it. Just as they hate the prequels and most of the new ones

Whereas i genuinely love everything star wars ive ever seen, including the mandalorian. Its fun for sure. Makes me smile

And ashoka could get it
personally I hated the prequels and the sequels,

i liked solo and the other one,

but the mandolin sic pops.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Great show. I hope some of the other planned star ears series turn out as well

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It’s the best thing I’ve ever seen on television. I cried like a baby while simultaneously laughing during the season 2 finale.

T

The Big Guy

I'll have to give it a shot someday

Also:
1614298232253.png

M

member 3289

And ashoka could get it
My wife is a huge Star Wars buff. She hated the last 3 movies but loves the Mandalorian.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It’s the best thing I’ve ever seen on television. I cried like a baby while simultaneously laughing during the season 2 finale.
Apparently, youve never seen "Chernobyl" ? whooa @Lars wtf just happeneD!? I quickly went through the motions of typing a colon, hyphen, and capital P for a early 2000s style "hahah just kidding, toungue out face" ... and my new secret society symbol somehow appeared....??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
personally I hated the prequels and the sequels,

i liked solo and the other one,

but the mandolin sic pops.
If people were more honest, and didn't treat everything with a priority on nostalgia they'd acknowledge that Solo is the best of the Star Wars movies.

M

member 1013

Apparently, youve never seen "Chernobyl" ? whooa @Lars wtf just happeneD!? I quickly went through the motions of typing a colon, hyphen, and capital P for a early 2000s style "hahah just kidding, toungue out face" ... and my new secret society symbol somehow appeared....??
I have registered u into our system

bigly things are coming

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Why in the fuck is your phone in Comic Sans?
I didnt know it wss possible until yesterday. My friebd sebt me a screenshot of what she was listening to on audible, cause im a pimmmp like that. And i saw dhe had cool text. So i searched for free ones

This one is called "Choko cooky" lol

When i sent her back a screenshot she told me its girly. But i like especially liky the dots above the "i" lol. Its so badass

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I didnt know it wss possible until yesterday. My friebd sebt me a screenshot of what she was listening to on audible, cause im a pimmmp like that. And i saw dhe had cool text. So i searched for free ones

When i sent her back a screenshot she told me its girly. But i like especially liky the dots above the "i" lol. Its so badass
Are you using your phone right now? Because that's not very coherent.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If people were more honest, and didn't treat everything with a priority on nostalgia they'd acknowledge that Solo is the best of the Star Wars movies.
I also liked Solo. I thought Rouge One was really good too. Funny story about Rouge One, it had just come out on Blue Ray and I was outside talking to my neighbor. He said he was a Star Wars fan but hadn’t seen R1 yet. I sent my son inside to fetch it, he was probably 4 or 5. He came out with it, handed it to my neighbor and said, “Everybody dies at the end.”

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I also liked Chernobyl.

T

The Big Guy

This is a great post. Kaladin always makes me laugh

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
While I'm here, and seeing as you guys seem to like good TV, watch the boys, that show is badass.

Also watch Wayne. It's cool as fuck