VID THE master steven seagal giving a demonstration in Russia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Wow he looked terrible there and to be honest skills looked diminished. Those guys just threw themselves around for him lol. He just popped the same move over and over

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol fat talentless actor.

Notice how he's not nuthugging Machida and Anderson? It's because they lost. I had the prediction from the beginning if either of them fade he will ditch them.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Wow he looked terrible there and to be honest skills looked diminished. Those guys just threw themselves around for him lol. He just popped the same move over and over
I thought you had to have c skills in the first place in order for them to diminish :p...I have only heard urban Legends and folklore..Honestly BigFoot is more credible to Me...I believe Judo Gene..and my friend He Shit himself like the bitch he is...Let Randy break his ass off in the Senior Division

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No denying this guys skills at one time, and he would still kick my ass...but man has he turned into a weird motherfucker.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Anymore pressure and he would have snapped them Russians wrists. This is something them kids will remember their whole lives. He could do an entire seminar on small joint manipulations. His most effective tools are highly dangerous teqniques that have been outlawed in modern MMA. Just wanted to see if I had you going.lol

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I about shit myself laughing when he appeared on the mma cartoons on YouTube. That Reebeck(sp?) guy does awesome impersonations.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
No denying this guys skills at one time, and he would still kick my ass...but man has he turned into a weird motherfucker.
Im still confused on what hes done that made him so dangerous...im going to have to Google it...Unless I see a Man vs Man in competition I take his credentials with a grain of salt..I know he used to beat his wife and that makes him a pussy regardless lol..Actually it was the hot chick from Weird Science Kelly LeBrock...His claims to teaching Kicks to Silva and Machida they makes me sick..Im sure Lyotos Dad never taught him that..

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You are all shit-ing on one o the greatest martial artists that ever lived. Enjoy while you can, imagine if you had the chance to watch Bruce Lee give a seminar while he was alive and might have any opportunity to get lucky and attend one of his seminars? Of course, I'm completely fuc-ing kidding, he is though actually a source of amusement for me lately.