General The Miami Club Scene

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Miami clubs are ridiculously overrated... .
it’s like the Hamptons......laughable tbh
Bunch of juiced up twats who juice to slow off to a bunch of chicks I wouldn’t fuck if they paid me......fake ass chicks and fake ass tough guys....

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Monkey on the loose last seen near the King of Diamonds strip club, police say

BY DAVID J. NEAL AND CHARLES RABIN
March 20, 2018 11:39 AM

Updated 21 minutes ago

The monkey mystery deepened Tuesday afternoon, as North Miami Beach cops combing the neighborhood for the small primate weren’t able to confirm if it was the same animal that escaped from a Dania Beach primate lab a few days ago.

That missing monkey’s name is Mikey.

North Miami Beach police, working with the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, are in search of a small as-yet-unnamed monkey that was first spotted early Tuesday morning outside of the popular strip joint, the King of Diamonds.

“The last time I heard we still hadn’t found him,” said Nicole Gomez, chief of staff to the mayor and city commission in North Miami Beach. “We don’t know if it’s the same monkey spotted near the Embassy Lakes community in Cooper City.”

That’s the home of the Dania Beach Vervet Project, a primate lab that studies the animals.

The monkey in North Miami Beach was last seen near Northeast Sixth Avenue and between 179th and 180th Streets. North Miami Beach City Manager Ana Garcia said it was headed toward Miami Gardens.

North Miami Beach police said on Twitter that they’ve received information indicating the monkey may have come from an industrial area just west of I-95.

Calls to the King of Diamonds about the monkey were not returned by early Tuesday afternoon.

Garcia, the city manager, said it looks like the monkey has had a long night.

“The monkey is still on the loose,” she said.

View: https://twitter.com/myNMBPolice/status/976107651821170689

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

BY DAVID J. NEAL AND CHARLES RABIN

March 20, 2018 11:39 AM

Updated 21 minutes ago

The monkey mystery deepened Tuesday afternoon, as North Miami Beach cops combing the neighborhood for the small primate weren’t able to confirm if it was the same animal that escaped from a Dania Beach primate lab a few days ago.

That missing monkey’s name is Mikey.

North Miami Beach police, working with the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, are in search of a small as-yet-unnamed monkey that was first spotted early Tuesday morning outside of the popular strip joint, the King of Diamonds.

“The last time I heard we still hadn’t found him,” said Nicole Gomez, chief of staff to the mayor and city commission in North Miami Beach. “We don’t know if it’s the same monkey spotted near the Embassy Lakes community in Cooper City.”

That’s the home of the Dania Beach Vervet Project, a primate lab that studies the animals.

The monkey in North Miami Beach was last seen near Northeast Sixth Avenue and between 179th and 180th Streets. North Miami Beach City Manager Ana Garcia said it was headed toward Miami Gardens.

North Miami Beach police said on Twitter that they’ve received information indicating the monkey may have come from an industrial area just west of I-95.

Calls to the King of Diamonds about the monkey were not returned by early Tuesday afternoon.

Garcia, the city manager, said it looks like the monkey has had a long night.

“The monkey is still on the loose,” she said.

View: https://twitter.com/myNMBPolice/status/976107651821170689

Lol why doesn't the floridian swamp people fix it?