Lifestyle The most interesting YouTube channel....ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yea I did before my son was born, now that he's a little older we will probably start to fish more again.
i have a hard time getting in to fishing on public lands. I grew up fishing the neighbors' ponds, or Grandpa's, or out of the creek.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i have a hard time getting in to fishing on public lands. I grew up fishing the neighbors' ponds, or Grandpa's, or out of the creek.
We live right on the north side of a lake, so I can just toss on waders or grab a kayak and go across the street. We are also fortunate enough to have a boat ramp in the neighborhood so it's easy to get out for a bit.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
We live right on the north side of a lake, so I can just toss on waders or grab a kayak and go across the street. We are also fortunate enough to have a boat ramp in the neighborhood so it's easy to get out for a bit.
yeah - i'm not about the all day fishing trip.

I like to get up a little early, make a coffee, grab the poles and box, and drop some bait for a couple hours.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
yeah - i'm not about the all day fishing trip.

I like to get up a little early, make a coffee, grab the poles and box, and drop some bait for a couple hours.
Thats perfect, very rarely will I want to go all day, especially when it warms up here. I like to catch the early morning shad run that happens about sun up and then run the bait lights at night.

T

The Big Guy

If you stopped being so white trash and bought a license for $17, the game warden would stop confiscating your poles
I've never been stopped by a game warden or anyone for fishing. One time cops came but just cause the weed smoke was blowing towards a restaurant. He didnt care about my big black fishing pole

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I don't care for fishing but my brother loves it.

One year he had applied for a job at a ranch in Colorado where he would teach fly fishing, horseback riding, etc...
He was dying to hear back from them.

At the same time we were at separate Universities and my Mother had just passed along
our new e-mail addresses to stay in touch.
So I created a cheesy e-mail for whatever the ranch was at yahoo.com and sent him a message
asking if he could answer the following questions...then asked about experience, what he hoped to learn, etc...
Knowing that I had just gotten his e-mail he responded "well I feel that my brother is a big faggot that sucks
at practical jokes! Eat a dick, homo!"

I waited an hour and sent him one from my regular email
Hey bro, Mom passed your address along...are you going home for spring break or heading out with friends, etc...."

The next email was to the fake ranch from him " I am so incredibly sorry! Please understand I have an older brother who
always plays practical jokes, etc..."

I let him sweat a day and then just responded from the ranch "Got ya, you little shit."

Apparently that wasn't as funny to him as it was to me. (he did get the job)

Le Chat Noir
©

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have not, I shall watch it tomorrow.

I'm not good at wood working, but it's an excuse to buy more tools and I like a challenge.
he's doing really simple woodworking...just patient and attention to detail.