the most "PC" thing you have ever seen?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Apr 3, 2015
I am all about thinking outside the box....but.

Meet the three gay men who want to get married and have kids together · PinkNews

A trio of Canadian men who are in a three-way relationship have caused a storm by saying they plan to have kids together.

27-year-old Adam Grant was married to Shayne Curran since 2011 – but the pair decided to divorce last year.

It wasn’t because they had grown apart, however – but because a third man, Sebatian Tran, had joined their relationship.

The Nova Scotia threesome have been living together since 2012 – but they didn’t feel right with just two of them being married.

Adam, 27, told the Mail: “We didn’t want Sebastian to be excluded or feel like the third wheel in our relationship.

“So Shayne and I decided to get a divorce so that we could make a renewed commitment between the three of us instead.

“We want to make sure that we’re all equally bound and obligated to each other in marriage.”

Shayne, 29, added: “We’re the happiest we’ve ever been – all our dynamics and personalities work so well in a relationship. The three of us bring out the best in each other.

“We all sleep in a king size bed together – it’s necessary when there’s three people in a relationship as well as two dogs who end up getting into your bed!”

The throuple have also spoken about their plans to have children.

Shayne explained: “We want to mix our genes enough so that our kids are as genetically close to us as possible. But, we are open to adoption too. Children are a huge part of our future plans.

“I have two sisters who have both offered to carry our children for us as surrogates and are willing to donate their eggs as well. My sisters actually argue over which one them will carry our baby first – I feel very lucky!

“Meanwhile Sebastian’s sister will probably donate her eggs too so we can keep it in the family.

“We want to mix our genes enough so that our kids are as genetically close to us as possible. But, we are open to adoption too.

“Children are a huge part of our future plans.”

Predictably, Daily Mail commenters didn’t take the story well.

One highly-rated comment ranted: “I don’t understand how this is considered acceptable so SO many reasons including all the psychological studies stating children need both a male AND a female role model parent. What ever happened to those studies? Were they just bonkers?”

Apr 3, 2015
I am a pretty open minded guy. or at least I like to think I am....but this is fucking insane.

but to PC culture and the retards that are all about it, this story has everything.

gays? yup

polyandry? yup

Sister fucking? yup

v-neck shirts? yup

children? yup

marriage? yup

divorce? yup

Canadians? yup

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I am a pretty open minded guy. or at least I like to think I am....but this is fucking insane.

but to PC culture and the retards that are all about it, this story has everything.

gays? yup

polyandry? yup

Sister fucking? yup

v-neck shirts? yup

children? yup

marriage? yup

divorce? yup

Canadians? yup

What specifically do you find wrong with it?

Apr 3, 2015
how about the 3 parent home of queers? what kind of upbringing will that child have? when his mom is his aunt and all his or her family is a jenga tower? what happens when one of them wants out? what happens when that kid goes to school? that kid is more doomed than a black kid in the ghetto.

wanna be gay? fine have at it.

wanna be gay and adopt kids? good to go.

want to be in a 3-way relationship with all men and have your sisters kids? kill yourselves.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
how about the 3 parent home of queers? what kind of upbringing will that child have? when his mom is his aunt and all his or her family is a jenga tower? what happens when one of them wants out? what happens when that kid goes to school? that kid is more doomed than a black kid in the ghetto.

want to be in a 3-way relationship with all men and have your sisters kids? kill yourselves.
I see, it's all about the kids right. Seems someone might not like the gays.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

Would it be ok if it was 1 man and 2 women? Assuming that it is a loving stable relationship, is it worse than a single parent home? Why is adopting ok, but having kids from your own genetics is not? Will the kid have it worse than a redhead? What about a fat kid?

Apr 3, 2015
Would it be ok if it was 1 man and 2 women? Assuming that it is a loving stable relationship, is it worse than a single parent home? Why is adopting ok, but having kids from your own genetics is not? Will the kid have it worse than a redhead? What about a fat kid?
first off, a 3-way relationship is NEVER a loving stable relationship. never has and never will. and no, it wouldnt be okay if it was 1 man and 2 woman. its basically the same scenario. having your gay friends sisters kids is fucking weird. I dont care how off the cuff you sound about it.

Apr 3, 2015
I see, it's all about the kids right. Seems someone might not like the gays.
I have zero problem with gay people. and if you honestly think that me not liking a 3-way relationship of men, raising their sister aunts kids is the same as "not liking gays". then you have mental problems that need to be addressed.

and if you think this kid will be in a good situation, then I dont have anything to say to futher the conversation in a nice manner.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
first off, a 3-way relationship is NEVER a loving stable relationship. never has and never will. and no, it wouldnt be okay if it was 1 man and 2 woman. its ascially the same scenario. having your gay friends sisters kids is fucking weird. I dont care how off the cuff you sound about it.
Have you been in a 3 way relationship? I don't have much information myself, but if they can make it work then all the more power to them. Wouldn't the sister technically be having their gay brother's partners kid/s? While definitely out of the norm, is it worse than a single parent home?

Apr 3, 2015
Have you been in a 3 way relationship? I don't have much information myself, but if they can make it work then all the more power to them. Wouldn't the sister technically be having their gay brother's partners kid/s? While definitely out of the norm, is it worse than a single parent home?
this isnt tv man, 3-way relationships dont work. hell, relationships with TWO people rarely work these days, but these guys have found the majic with 3 people? the fuck outta here.

USE. COMMON. SENSE!

yes, far worse than a single parent home.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have zero problem with gay people. and if you honestly think that me not liking a 3-way relationship of men, raising their sister aunts kids is the same as "not liking gays". then you have mental problems that need to be addressed.

and if you think this kid will be in a good situation, then I dont have anything to say to futher the conversation in a nice manner.
I was going off the "queers", I can get not liking the 3 way relationship. Just sounded like you didn't like the gays.

Anyways enough about man love. What logo do you need?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So somehow these guys want to stop their 3way butsex swordfight and impregnate one of their sisters so they can raise an incestuous bastard child in a house with no mother? Ees normal

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It would be pretty hard to respect your dad when he is getting spit roasted in the next room on a regular basis