the most "PC" thing you have ever seen?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I have no issue with gay marriage and no issue with polygamy. As long as the kids are loved and cared for with stability, I don't care what they do.

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Homosexuality, the act is gross, it's all mental illness imo.
I'll never hurt someones feelings about it, or ostracize in any way.
They are people, but's it's still disgusting.

Now bring on dem gaybows!!!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Homosexuality, the act is gross, it's all mental illness imo.
I'll never hurt someones feelings about it, or ostracize in any way.
They are people, but's it's still disgusting.

Now bring on dem gaybows!!!
I find the idea of gay sex revolting. I also find the idea of fucking fat women disgusting. What people do in their own homes is their business.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I find the idea of gay sex revolting. I also find the idea of fucking fat women disgusting. What people do in their own homes is their business.
I believe that, to a point.
For instance my dad raped by his homo dad.
I'm kinda glad someone got him out soon after.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
creampie'ing fatties from doggystyle is fucking awesome bruh,I do it in front of a mirror american psycho style. my cousin has a boyfriend that looks like a buffer Ryan gosling ,I don't think that would be that bad to watch,no homo intended(butt conveyed).

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I never had a problem with the thought of two gays raising a child, because it's not like heterosexuals and single parents are doing that great of a job overall. We have a world full of spoiled, entitled, self centred, lazy morons... and it just seems to be getting worse. Everyone is trying to shield their kids from as much adversity as possible, so they grow up soft with no moral fibre or character to deal with the real world. What's the worst two gay parents could do? Produce another dud, another wimp or another violent criminal? Straight parents have been doing that for a long time.

It's like people who complain about gays ruining marriage, when over half of heterosexual marriages fail miserably and domestic violence is at staggering numbers. It's not like heteros are setting the gold standard with any of these things.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'm pretty much in the boat of "do whatever the fuck you wanna do in the privacy of your own home"

Doesn't mean I don't think shit is gross as fuck and would never wanna be involved with it or see it. But I think plenty of things are gross, including different things straight people do when it comes to sex. We are all diff, we all have things that make us tick and unique, and if two guys wanna suck cock, more power to them. Just don't suck my cock.