The Name Game: Truth Or Racism?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Get over it bro the racism is in your damn head. Anybody can achieve their goals in this nation. Takes hard work.
Should I talk about how my family was treated like shit and grew up poor as fuck because they were Irish and Polish I migrants, but my father and his brothers said fuck that are all upper middle or upper class now.... Shit takes hard work.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Well shit then my kids are really fucked. I think ill leave it up to them if they want to be White or Hispanic. Really though, i look around my kids schools and it makes me happy to see how far as a scociety we have come, in just the years since i was in school. Back then the kids still unknowingly segregated ourselves. Today i just dont see that anymore. Social cliques in highschool seem to have crossed racial lines. When I went to school the whites kicked it with whites, blacks with blacks, and so on. Not as much today. When i was in school the only kids on skateboards where "white skaters". Not any more. Im not saying racism is not alive in America but i think its on the decline. Not discrimination though. Just seems like there is a shift in the way people are discriminated against. It seems to be more social class bases. Rich vs poor. We had a similar conversation the other day and i dont know one racist white person. Except my English teacher. He hates white people. I have never seen a person suffer from more white guilt in my life. The dude is 30 years old. Its kind of funny. Oh what have I done OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 i always try to stay out of these conversations

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well shit then my kids are really fucked. I think ill leave it up to them if they want to be White or Hispanic. Really though, i look around my kids schools and it makes me happy to see how far as a scociety we have come, in just the years since i was in school. Back then the kids still unknowingly segregated ourselves. Today i just dont see that anymore. Social cliques in highschool seem to have crossed racial lines. When I went to school the whites kicked it with whites, blacks with blacks, and so on. Not as much today. When i was in school the only kids on skateboards where "white skaters". Not any more. Im not saying racism is not alive in America but i think its on the decline. Not discrimination though. Just seems like there is a shift in the way people are discriminated against. It seems to be more social class bases. Rich vs poor. We had a similar conversation the other day and i dont know one racist white person. Except my English teacher. He hates white people. I have never seen a person suffer from more white guilt in my life. The dude is 30 years old. Its kind of funny. Oh what have I done OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 i always try to stay out of these conversations
Is Emmery Myers @Emmery Myers your engrish teacher?

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
"Raven-Symoné, spoke out in support of his daughter, who has been under fire in recent days for saying that she would not hire someone with a black-sounding name."

Lol. What a dumb fuck. Did she think at all before saying that? Highly doubtful. Seriously, in what world, would saying that on TV in 2015 be a good idea? Doesn't matter what race you are. Saying that is like creating a lightning rod for controversy. And honestly, it's stupid. Who cares what someone's name is? People don't get to choose their name. If everyone had a name like Steve, Mike, John, Amanda, Sarah, etc... it'd be ridiculous.

America has no culture anyway.