The next james bond?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Clive Owen always gets mentioned and I always cringe. Guy cannot act for shit unless he's being gormless. Terrible choice.

I'd love Tom Hardy he played a Bond style character in Inception and nailed it.

Or a lesser known Brit like
Philip Winchester

lol phil is from Montana he uses a british accent in strikeback. Sullivan Stapleton is Australian playing an American in strike back.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
a female bond, plot twist she is also half asian, and lesbian played by Maggie Q

karate kid 3 style

pc bro's

Maggie Q
Waaaay too skinny. Any Bond has to be able to handle a good beating.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Danny Boyle has just signed up to do ECT the next movie, out Oct next year. Daniel Craig is still bond but it's rumour to be his last outing, but they say that a lot.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think it would be great if they made the next Bond a woman of colour. Ruth Negga would be a great choice.
A woman called James is almost as stupid as the black chick they called Michael in the last season of star trek. She's a woman. Just give her a woman's name and have her get her tits out now and again. It's simple

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
A woman called James is almost as stupid as the black chick they called Michael in the last season of star trek. She's a woman. Just give her a woman's name and have her get her tits out now and again. It's simple
They should drop the name James and just go with the one name Bond, like Sting or Cher.

That way the character is not pigeonholed to a particular gender, ethnicity, etc. The name Bond can then be used as a symbol of inclusiveness, like the common "bond" that brings all people together.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They should drop the name James and just go with the one name Bond, like Sting or Cher.

That way the character is not pigeonholed to a particular gender, ethnicity, etc. The name Bond can then be used as a symbol of inclusiveness, like the common "bond" that brings all people together.
Like Jesus!

The Slovenian chick with the gimpy eye. Daughter of god

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You can't just make shit up bro. ...

If you even are a man

M

member 3289

If Kit Harington wants the rile I doubt he'll even have to audition...