The next james bond?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good actor and I don't see casting a black guy as an issue.
Yup. I don't think anyone has an issue with it, in fact from what I can tell most people hope he's cast as the next bond. However I think I saw something about Daniel Craig alluding he was gonna do another bond momovie

Lemme go look

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Idris would be great as Bond. The only issue is he's not much younger than Craig himself, so how long would he stay as Bond if they feel Craig is getting too old?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Idris would be great as Bond. The only issue is he's not much younger than Craig himself, so how long would he stay as Bond if they feel Craig is getting too old?
Forgive me for not reading the articles, but I thought it was Daniel's choice to quit? I still like the idea of James Norton.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If Idris gets the gig he'd be older than some other guy who got the bond gig at 45. Elba would be 50 ish when they shoot it.

My vote goes to Shawn from this this is England

The names bond, James fucken bond.

It is a reflection of what the public wants, as long as it's a good actor who can carry the role then it should be well received.

PaleAndGangly

Pro Member
Oct 20, 2015
I know I’m a minority with this opinion, but I don’t think we need another Bond movie. How many times do we need to see a spy jump out a window?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They're gonna give Edgar Wright his first crack at a 100+ million dollar budget. He will save the day. You heard it here first.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Idris Elba finally puts to bed those James Bond rumours

Idris Elba finally puts to bed those James Bond rumours

Basically he was asked last night of he was gonna be the next James bond. He replied no.
Dammit.
My husband is no racist by any means whatsoever but we have a bunch of First edition Bond books in storage, he’s a proper purist and while he really likes Idris he didn’t really like the idea of a 50 year old black Bond.

M

member 3289

Dammit.
My husband is no racist by any means whatsoever but we have a bunch of First edition Bond books in storage, he’s a proper purist and while he really likes Idris he didn’t really like the idea of a 50 year old black Bond.
What a racist