The Nice Thing About Being A "First 100" Member

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was the cool stuff we were sent for help launching this site. I know everyone got a different package but I was damn happy with my wallet I would like the person who sent it, who shall remain nameless. Let me add when one buys someone a new wallet you put a dollar in it for luck not nude pictures of yourself unless you are a hot chic.
What did everyone else receive?

Pic of wallet

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Now I'm feeling short changed.

I'll trade the nudes I got for the gloves but I'm keeping the wallet

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I was actually thinking what number I was last night. Not that I derive any value to my life because of it but it was a thought. Any ideas on how to check?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I was actually thinking what number I was last night. Not that I derive any value to my life because of it but it was a thought. Any ideas on how to check?
If you click on your avatar and bring up your account, next to the box that says "post" should be a number

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just hover your cursor over you profile beside a post you make, and then look down in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

You'll see something that looks like themmacommunity.com/members/luevelvet.856

The 856 is your member #

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
at first i was jealous...but now that i see all the used sex help stuff being given out as welcoming gifts. i'm glad i'm #792.
thanks. :)

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We'll all be able to reflect back to the good old days before we were overrun by this years March Members and how bad the June ones are lol