The Nice Thing About Being A "First 100" Member

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
All I want is a 15 month TMMAC calendar of cock shots, otherwise don't bother.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Today i learned i am member #12 and still have yet to recieve my stripper cake.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I knew this would happen! The 'First 100' didn't seem so cool when there were 110 members but it's slowly gaining prestige.

We'll all be getting more pussy than Vince Neil circa1984 pretty soon.

Ok, maybe that's a bit of a stretch.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not to brag, but I feel it would be remiss not to add that I came up with the 'First 100' idea!

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I kinda wish I knew about this place before. Maybe it wasn't pushed on the OG as much as the UG, or maybe I just didn't pay enough attention, but I'm kinda of glad this cindy shitstorm happened since it led me here. I could use more content in off topic during the work day, but I have high hopes for this place.

Some of my favorite posters from there moved here (shout out Leigh @Leigh), and there are some names here that I don't recognize and might be some of the people I liked from there. Either way they seem like cool people. I'm not using the same screen name from there either since I don't want anyone making that connection. I think some of you would know me, and I had hundreds of VTFUs from there, but we all know there are too many f'd up people on that site that try to f with people in real life like what they did to severnsmutache trying to mess with his business and his marriage even though he had a glorious door which he introduced to us by posting pics of his wife standing in front of it with her new hooters. That guy knew the rules.

F them.

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I kinda wish I knew about this place before. Maybe it wasn't pushed on the OG as much as the UG, or maybe I just didn't pay enough attention, but I'm kinda of glad this cindy shitstorm happened since it led me here. I could use more content in off topic during the work day, but I have high hopes for this place.

Some of my favorite posters from there moved here (shout out Leigh @Leigh), and there are some names here that I don't recognize and might be some of the people I liked from there. Either way they seem like cool people. I'm not using the same screen name from there either since I don't want anyone making that connection. I think some of you would know me, and I had hundreds of VTFUs from there, but we all know there are too many f'd up people on that site that try to f with people in real life like what they did to severnsmutache trying to mess with his business and his marriage even though he had a glorious door which he introduced to us by posting pics of his wife standing in front of it with her new hooters. That guy knew the rules.

F them.
Join old friends and make some new. We're a pretty laid back and diverse crew here. I hope you enjoy it :)

AmazinGracie

Secret Celebrity
Oct 19, 2015
Bud im sick over..almost called in
Come on homie. Look at the future ahead. These guys are gonna be spectacular for a long time.

Take it from me (I'm sure you're a long time fan as well). I started being a Cub fan in 1979. I lived through 1984 (cried as a 12 year old watching Jody Davis ground out to end the series)....and 1989 (fuck you, Will Clark)....and 2003 (total heartbreak)....this one though, it didn't crush me like the others did. I know (and you have to as well) that this team is gonna come back with a vengeance next year.

The Cubs will win the World Series...soon.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Come on homie. Look at the future ahead. These guys are gonna be spectacular for a long time.

Take it from me (I'm sure you're a long time fan as well). I started being a Cub fan in 1979. I lived through 1984 (cried as a 12 year old watching Jody Davis ground out to end the series)....and 1989 (fuck you, Will Clark)....and 2003 (total heartbreak)....this one though, it didn't crush me like the others did. I know (and you have to as well) that this team is gonna come back with a vengeance next year.

The Cubs will win the World Series...soon.
I feel you bro...im just so worn,out saying next year lol...85 cubs baby I am...I know we are gonna be the big dogs I just hate losing like that knowing we were 100x better than we played..but then again nobody's beating the mets in that series..hope we Get some more pitching like Zimmerman or Grienke (long shot)...All that money Lester go makes me nervous that we won't have as much to get another pitching stud...next year we win 105 Games and WS..until then Im bummed

AmazinGracie

Secret Celebrity
Oct 19, 2015
Good thing about MLB - 162 mil salary cap and the Cubs have about 30 mil to spend annually on pitching. That could get em a Lincecum or a Zimmerman or a Greinke or any two of them. Personally, I'd love em to snatch up David Price.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the cubs will win a world series the same year the leafs win the cup

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I was extremely pleased to receive a highly collectable MMA T-Shirt from the market leading KTFO brand.