General The night comes for us *movie*

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just finished watching it

Bah gawd its a damn fine movie. I haven't got a fucking clue what was going on but the action is close to the raid 2 and the violence surpassed it I reckon

If you liked the raid movies watch this.

And if you like action martial arts movies watch the raid movies then this

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't know about triads. I mean, they once tried to kill me, and I survived. That was in Bradford. Not a nice place to die....
Notorious for it's Indian (sniper dot) and Pakistani population. I didn't know they had triads there tho. I've always wanted to visit Bradford because I figured it would be a good place to score some east Asian pussy, but now I know I can get some hot n sour soup too I may speed up these plans

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Notorious for it's Indian (sniper dot) and Pakistani population. I didn't know they had triads there tho. I've always wanted to visit Bradford because I figured it would be a good place to score some east Asian pussy, but now I know I can get some hot n sour soup too I may speed up these plans
It was when I was in Cygnet secure rehab unit. I remembereally crawling out of bed one day. It felt like they had gassed my room. I couldn't breath. I had to get my mouth to the floor. Either that, or they had harvested my organs. Not a pleasant experience...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was when I was in Cygnet secure rehab unit. I remembereally crawling out of bed one day. It felt like they had gassed my room. I couldn't breath. I had to get my mouth to the floor. Either that, or they had harvested my organs. Not a pleasant experience...
I told you not to trust doctors

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I told you not to trust doctors
I don't particularly trust them. But at the end of the day, it is the psychiatrist's decision as to when I get to leave. So it is good to show some degree of insight.

God I hate being trapped in those places!!

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015