The night manager

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone else watch this? I'm on the second to last episode. Really like it up to now.

Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse

Basically it's a spy infiltration drama starring loki and that guy from house.

He's no jason bourne, this is a more realistic spy hero.

I think I could kill him with a rolled up copy of the NY times. But I could do that to anyone not named jon jones or Dom cruz

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Anyone else watch this? I'm on the second to last episode. Really like it up to now.

I think I could kill him with a rolled up copy of the NY times. But I could do that to anyone not named jon jones or Dom cruz
I was listening to a podcast yesterday and they talked about how much they liked this show. Gonna binge watch it this weekend.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Might check it out. Haven't heard about it.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Looks like it'll be airing in the US on AMC starting on the 19th. Will have to check it out.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
If any of you see a John le Carré book buy that shit and read it in large chunks. I only saw one episode of this seems good.

Last edited:

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
its written by a frog?

A frog named Cornish man, I believe, former MI5/6 can't remember which. The best spy books out there IMO, not that I've read loads but I read his.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A frog named Cornish man, I believe, former MI5/6 can't remember which. The best spy books out there IMO, not that I've read loads but I read his.
Anyone in particular I should start out on?

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Anyone in particular I should start out on?
The first I read was "A most wanted man", they are all linked to the current climate at the time they were wrote. That's about a Chechen rebel who washes up in Germany and his dealings with a English man who owns a small private bank, any of them are worth a go though. Characters pop up in different books but they're not sequential so you can start anywhere.

Edit- Seriously get one it won't disappoint.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
The mission song is another good one about the Congo, based around an African language interpreter.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The first I read was "A most wanted man", they are all linked to the current climate at the time they were wrote. That's about a Chechen rebel who washes up in Germany and his dealings with a English man who owns a small private bank, any of them are worth a go though. Characters pop up in different books but they're not sequential so you can start anywhere.

Edit- Seriously get one it won't disappoint.
Thanks I'm gonna get one. Not read a spy book before

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I just finished the first episode. Pretty good so far. I've decided I am Loki, Splinty is Dr. House, and you're the chick that works for the international enforcement agency. I think she was the female cop from Hot Fuzz. All subject to change upon further viewing.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just finished the first episode. Pretty good so far. I've decided I am Loki, Splinty is Dr. House, and you're the chick that works for the international enforcement agency. I think she was the female cop from Hot Fuzz. All subject to change upon further viewing.
Aha I knew I recognized her