General The Official Celebrity Hotness Rating Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
With everyone having their own tastes in beauty and favorites, I thought it might be fun to post some celebrities and have the greatest forum ever rate them.
Easy enough, just quote the celebrity and rate them on a scale of 1-10 and add why if you like.
Add some celebrities and see what everyone else thinks.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Let's start with one that everyone has been going crazy for lately-

Shakira:
6962i9.jpg14795614-0-image-a-29_1560526893471.jpgShakira-Purple-Fringe-Bathing-Suit-She-Designed-Herself-Inline-2.jpg

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Shakira, would have to see normal pics of her not promotional. She looks silly. 6

Howard is my type, 8.

D'dario is nice but where would she rate without those cans?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Something about her face is off putting for me. I can’t figure it out.
but those tots are probably what I’d show a plastic surgeon if I was gonna get new ones.
You mean, newer than your recent ones, or first time?

I think the ones a woman grows are just right. Unless the nipples were held together by some connective tissue so each faced the other forming a sort of fat-hammock.

That might look a bit off-putting

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
For some reason, Emilia Clarke is attractive to me, but only in her GOT look - never seen the show.

Woman is a chameleon, if she darkens or changes her hair, I often don't know it's her

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
You mean, newer than your recent ones, or first time?

I think the ones a woman grows are just right. Unless the nipples were held together by some connective tissue so each faced the other forming a sort of fat-hammock.

That might look a bit off-putting
No, I only have originals and will leave them. If I didn’t have any or I had to get them replaced because cancer, I’d like hers.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Something about her face is off putting for me. I can’t figure it out.
but those tots are probably what I’d show a plastic surgeon if I was gonna get new ones.
I was trying to remember the actress whose face looks different depending on the photo.
Scarlett Johansen.
I think she has a strange face