The Official TMMAC Metal Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Not really a meshuggah fan but that bill bur video is awesome, thanks man I really enjoyed that
I don’t mind them but as much as I can appreciate their technical abilities it gets monotonous real quick. I was stunned the Burr would listen to them though and loved how much he geeked out about the concert.

TubbyMcFatfuck

I am the one who Tubs
Oct 20, 2015
Yeah everytime I give them a listen I find myself getting bored pretty quickly, also I'm not too fond of the vocals. But I'm an asshole so I dunno

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I turn on the metal channels on my Sirius radio all the time but for me nothing ever comes close to Pantera.

I just went on my lunch break and got to listen to Fucking Hostile... what a treat!

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
It's their hometown gig I'm going to as well so I would bloody well hope not. Robb's a double hard bastard, he'll still do it.
Oakland? Gross.

He tried to perform through it but had to walk off stage a few nights ago in Pittsburgh. Crazy bastard needs to take care of himself. Two shows cancelled so far so hopefully he rests up for the rest of the tour, plus rescheduled shows.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Oakland? Gross.

He tried to perform through it but had to walk off stage a few nights ago in Pittsburgh. Crazy bastard needs to take care of himself. Two shows cancelled so far so hopefully he rests up for the rest of the tour, plus rescheduled shows.
It’s actually a pretty cool venue.
He’ll walk it off.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Automata II is out today!

Really enjoyed the first volume. Between the Buried and Me are damn good at what they do.