The Pendred/Spencer score card

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
those guys need to be investigated. That was the worst judging I have ever seen in a fight.

Rico_Cutler

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I think those cards were tallied before the fight started and they just passed them to the judges at the opening bell.

I didnt think it was bad enough to call it a robbery. I thought it would be a split decision with arugment for either guy. You could make an argument for the middle judge but those other two are redic.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LMAO are you serious? The irish guy looked like a statue that was half broke wobbling around. He did really nothing, and when Joe Rogan says you looked terrible, YOU looked terrible.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yea, I could have seen Parke/Tibau as a close decision then than one, that must have been when the judges went to the restroom and some fans scored the fight.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I didn't see the fight, but I see all three Sherdog writers scoring the fight had ir 30-27 for the 'loser'. That's not good.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It sucks big assed balls to work that hard and have judges be incompetent. If both fighters were asked beforehand, "How about you work your ass off for the biggest fight of your life to date, and we put some shitassed judges in there who have never grappled or even sparred themselves in there to judge your work?" both would have the same answer.

OTOH, that was a really bad fight. Both guys looked B-level, to be honest. The technical parts of the fight were missing lots of details at pretty much every point, on both sides. Neither guy looked good, or like they really belonged on a UFC card. Not trying to bag on them, just an observation because when you talk about that fight the low level of both guys sticks out.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
imanottashora;n3156 said:
OTOH, that was a really bad fight. Both guys looked B-level, to be honest. The technical parts of the fight were missing lots of details at pretty much every point, on both sides. Neither guy looked good, or like they really belonged on a UFC card. Not trying to bag on them, just an observation because when you talk about that fight the low level of both guys sticks out.
i said the same thing in the discussion thread. i've seen more technical ammy fights. it was piss poor judging though.