General The perfect video game doesn’t exist. Oh wait yes it does and it is this one.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
There are videos of the game being played.

Who's gonna post?

Would like to see the sales reports, state-by-state

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Judgement day
I found it

Jesus Strikes Back: Judgment Day - Wikipedia

In 2028, the world ruled by homosexual billionaire reptilian satanists called George Sorrows and Mark Cuckerberg (a reference to George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg, respectively) is raided by an army of radical illegal aliens, who spread from city to city, pillaging all in their path, looting and raping everything and everyone. Where the situation goes really bad, Jesus Christ – identified in the game as one of the greatest enemy of the New World Orderreturns to earth to attack his enemies.[1]

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lol I didn't even want to accept the cookies from that website in case the NSA is taking notes.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
lol I didn't even want to accept the cookies from that website in case the NSA is taking notes.
2 other games...

Following Jesus Strikes Back, in 2 August 2019 2Genderz Productions published The Shitposter, a first-person shooter, where players take control of Brenton Torrent, a shooter who commits a mass shooting across the city.[8] Because of its promotion of extremist themes and apparent praise of Brenton Tarrant's actions, New Zealand banned the game and, in an official statement, called all the ones released by the company "illegal, terrorist-promotional products designed to spread hate and encourage killing."[9]

Another title, a third-person hack and slash Blackpill Bill: God's Work was realized two months later, whose name, according to The Advocate, is a reference to a misogynistic philosophy of the same name that believes that a person's level of attractiveness toward a member of the opposite sex is fixed at birth.[10] The game's story is about Bill, a man who gets fired because he didn't know about company's policy of diversity. Without a job, Bill becomes mad and is eventually sent to an asylum, where he decides to take revenge.

T

The Big Guy

I found it

Jesus Strikes Back: Judgment Day - Wikipedia

In 2028, the world ruled by homosexual billionaire reptilian satanists called George Sorrows and Mark Cuckerberg (a reference to George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg, respectively) is raided by an army of radical illegal aliens, who spread from city to city, pillaging all in their path, looting and raping everything and everyone. Where the situation goes really bad, Jesus Christ – identified in the game as one of the greatest enemy of the New World Orderreturns to earth to attack his enemies.[1]
The name is clearly stated in the first post. Hope you didnt google "kills gays to win" or "play as Hitler and kill gays"

T

The Big Guy

The game's story is about Bill, a man who gets fired because he didn't know about company's policy of diversity. Without a job, Bill becomes mad and is eventually sent to an asylum, where he decides to take revenge.
This game sounds awesome I can't lie.

Who wouldn't play that unless its shitty. But if rockstar made this everyone would go with it