General The Poop Log

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Before I fixed my gut flora, and got on Metamucil I was a type 6 and 7, constantly.

Now I'm typically a 3/4.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fascinating! Could you expand on this?
Yea. During and after the military my gut flora was so fucked from all the shit food, both MRE's, whatever shit Splinty @Splinty injected us with, local Iraq shit, that I ate in my 4 years while either deployed or in the field. I discovered probiotic orange juice like a year or 2 ago, and started taking Metamucil and it's really gotten everything sorted. I don't drink probiotics like I used to or drink Metamucil as often, but I was able to get it turned around and shitting like a normal human again.

I ate carp we caught on lake thar thar at the damn. That's what's probably going to kill me. We also bought chickens, eggs, goat cheese, Naan or whatever their football bread is called, and veggies from some locals. That is also what will probably kill me in the end. Some weird cancer or disease is in my intestines or gut.

Last edited:
T

The Big Guy

Yea. During and after the military my gut flora was so fucked from all the shit food, both MRE's, whatever shit Splinty @Splinty injected us with, local Iraq shit, that I ate in my 4 years while either deployed or in the field. I discovered probiotic orange juice like a year or 2 ago, and started taking Metamucil and it's really gotten everything sorted. I don't drink probiotics like I used to or drink Metamucil as often, but I was able to get it turned around and shitting like a normal human again.

I ate carp we caught on lake thar thar at the damn. That's what's probably going to kill me. We also bought chickens, eggs, goat cheese, Naan or whatever their football bread is called, and veggies from some locals. That is also what will probably kill me in the end. Some weird cancer or disease is in my intestines or gut.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I average 3x a day. One to get things started when I wake up, one more productive late morning, and one at night where my main purpose is to smoke a bowl, but taking the shit gives me a believable reason to disappear for a while.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I’m pooping right now as I type this. I’ll take a picture for you sickos so you know I’m not lying.

T

The Big Guy

I average 3x a day. One to get things started when I wake up, one more productive late morning, and one at night where my main purpose is to smoke a bowl, but taking the shit gives me a believable reason to disappear for a while.
I love lying to my family so I can sneak away and do drugs. High five

11:44am first shit. Small pebble looking poop. Probably from the popcorn chicken I ate yesterday