General The Poop Log

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Poop Log Day 2

Not shitting now, but layed down a #4 earlier

I ate some very fatty brisket and spicy BBQ sauce and I have developed very strong gas...it comes out hot which is confusing...This is a developing situation

It will be a good day

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Day 3 Poop Log

I ate too much brisket with Ancho BBQ sauce

There is no log in this poop log...projectile pooping mode engaged

Pooped 3 times so far

Situation is developing and isn't pretty

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It didn't need it

And that may be the issue

They sent some sauce with it and I put it on

I am jack's regret and overworked output valve
Good brisket needs nothing but the brisket itself. I'm sorry they tricked you into eating shitty brisket.

T

The Big Guy

I have yet to take a shit today. I assume I'll drop bowl clogger in the AM after a cup of coffee. I will immediately log in and tell you guys every detail

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
7:36 PM CST, post dinner poop. May try to squeeze in an additional pre bed poop as well.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Currently shitting in a portopotty on a job site known for people getting Covid. Pray for me.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Yea. During and after the military my gut flora was so fucked from all the shit food, both MRE's, whatever shit @Splinty injected us with, local Iraq shit, that I ate in my 4 years while either deployed or in the field. I discovered probiotic orange juice like a year or 2 ago, and started taking Metamucil and it's really gotten everything sorted. I don't drink probiotics like I used to or drink Metamucil as often, but I was able to get it turned around and shitting like a normal human again.

I ate carp we caught on lake thar thar at the damn. That's what's probably going to kill me. We also bought chickens, eggs, goat cheese, Naan or whatever their football bread is called, and veggies from some locals. That is also what will probably kill me in the end. Some weird cancer or disease is in my intestines or gut.
I may have to try this, what brand of probiotic OJ?