The Queen refuses to save American from Donald Trump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Royal Mail: Queen respond to American who begs Britain to take back US as a colony | Royal | News | Daily Express
AN AMERICAN tired of hearing about Donald Trump pleaded with the Queen to take back control of the United States - and was shocked to find a royal reply in his post.

By Oli Smith
PUBLISHED: 17:05, Sat, Oct 17, 2015 | UPDATED: 17:19, Sat, Oct 17, 2015
humour-612766[1].jpg EDDIT; GETTY

The Queen showed a great sense of humour with the reply
An Anglophile who decided he had heard enough from US Republican presidential candidates, wrote the desperate letter to Her Majesty herself.

It read: “On behalf of the American people, I urgently implore you to take us back.

“Clearly, the options we have to lead us aren’t up to par. Again, please, I beg of you, make the United States of America a colony of the United Kingdom.

“For further reasons as to why this is such a necessary, albeit drastic, step, I refer to tonight’s Republican Party Primary debate. Thank you. God save The Queen.”

Much to the writer's surprise, the Palace replied - and the response has gone viral.

The letter, which appeared on official royal letter paper, was posted on Reddit by user no-soy-de-escocia.

It was captioned: "Frustrated with the current field of presidential candidates (particularly on the GOP side), my Anglophile friend wrote a trolling letter to the Queen, asking her to take the US back.

"To our shock, they actually dignified him with a response."

Republican-368696[1].jpg GETTY

The Anglophine writer had grown tired of the Donald Trump and the Republican debates
In the letter, the Queen’s deputy correspondence coordinator wrote: "I have been asked to write in response to your recent letter to The Queen in which you express your views about the American government.

"Whilst your views have been noted, you will appreciate, I am sure, that there can be no question of The Queen intervening in the affairs of another Sovereign state."

aaaReddit-368697[1].jpg Reddit

The Queen's letter was viewed more than 2 million times on Reddit
office-368698[1].jpg GETTY

The Queen's office said the letter was likely genuine
The funny response has since gained more than 2.4 million views with Reddit users.

HorrendousRex posted: "What we need is a Declaration... of Dependence."

Jack Northrops Ghost added: "That's freaking awesome. Also, treason."

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace today said it was investigating whether the letter was genuine but added that it was "probably real".

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I love the way the media now cite anonymous user names, as legit sources for things.

The letter, which appeared on official royal letter paper, was posted on Reddit by user no-soy-de-escocia.

Sounds like a troll job.

The Queen's office said the letter was likely genuine

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace today said it was investigating whether the letter was genuine but added that it was "probably real".

But, we do have opinions from some highly legit sources.

HorrendousRex posted: "What we need is a Declaration... of Dependence."

Jack Northrops Ghost added: "That's freaking awesome. Also, treason."

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Did Hilarry write this? Sounds like a whole troll job/more character assasination on Donald Trump.
Donald Trump wasnt even mentioned once in the letter, yet he makes the headlines??

When the rest of the world comments on what a tyrannical, shit hole of a place the US is fast becoming, rest assured, they aint putting the blame on Donald Trump.