NSFW The Redneck thread aka @Wild's people

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I can confirm. Don't usually see the stars and bars until I get a little further east though.
I'll take some pics this weekend for this thread. Heading out toward Appalachia.
Plenty of 'm in the west and south. Always goes paired with a lifted truck, and baseball cap backwards.

So I know I saw K @Kaladin Stormblessed I believe, wearing a baseball cap backwards (in one of his videos), now tell me, you are not in a possesion of a lifted truck nor a rebel flag? :)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Plenty of 'm in the west and south. Always goes paired with a lifted truck, and baseball cap backwards.

So I know I saw K @Kaladin Stormblessed I believe, wearing a baseball cap backwards (in one of his videos), now tell me, you are not in a possesion of a lifted truck nor a rebel flag? :)
Lol. Im not too familiar with south jersey, but I never see any of that in the new York city area or anywhere else in North West jers. Maybe at the very edge near PA tho.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
What are they so pissed about, wasn't that the idea? He got son'd and then some, that's why they're pissed. He got son'd again when he ran up to the truck to beat him up but didn't do a thing when the door opened. Not a good spokesperson for Chevy haha.
My Subaru Forester eats Fords and shots Chevys.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What are they so pissed about, wasn't that the idea? He got son'd and then some, that's why they're pissed. He got son'd again when he ran up to the truck to beat him up but didn't do a thing when the door opened. Not a good spokesperson for Chevy haha.
I think the Dodge is a diesel anyway. Chevy dude deserved to get son'd. Those tug-o-wars are more about tire traction than power anyway. Chevy looks like it's on roller skates.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I think the Dodge is a diesel anyway. Chevy dude deserved to get son'd. Those tug-o-wars are more about tire traction than power anyway. Chevy looks like it's on roller skates.
You drive a Chevrolet.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's that time of year. Getting the kids already for the start of a new school year