The Return of the Dillasnake.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

SongLi2 top team is proud to welcome back TJ. He will win us many victories!

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Meh, seems like he just has a shitty sense of humor and Uriah has incalculable levels of saltiness about the whole situation. I'm gonna take Bas Rutten's character recommendation over Uriah's, I don't think Bas would associate himself with a shitbird as described in that article. Fuck alpha male's tiny little squadron of 5'4" men and obnoxious girls.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Meh, seems like he just has a shitty sense of humor and Uriah has incalculable levels of saltiness about the whole situation. I'm gonna take Bas Rutten's character recommendation over Uriah's, I don't think Bas would associate himself with a shitbird as described in that article. Fuck alpha male's tiny little squadron of 5'4" men and obnoxious girls.
I think Bas would hang out with pretty much anybody who amuses him, to be fair. He's been in waaaaaaay too many bar and street fights to say that he wouldn't associate himself with any cunts.

??

Sugar Rey Palpatine

Jul 9, 2021
I'm surprised to hear these allegations against Ludwig as well?

He has admitted to making racist jokes, accordingly to him they were "just jokes" and everybody at the gym made them, not just him.

However he has said that he does not like to train women? Citing "he doesn't like to see women getting punched in the face." Last time I checked women are full grown adults capable of making their own choices and career paths. They don't need someone telling them they know whats better for them than they do.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Citing "he doesn't like to see women getting punched in the face."
I don't either, been saying I didn't like that part of women's fights since they started.
They are free to do what they want, but that doesn't mean all people have to like it or that he should train them to do it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm surprised to hear these allegations against Ludwig as well?

He has admitted to making racist jokes, accordingly to him they were "just jokes" and everybody at the gym made them, not just him.

However he has said that he does not like to train women? Citing "he doesn't like to see women getting punched in the face." Last time I checked women are full grown adults capable of making their own choices and career paths. They don't need someone telling them they know whats better for them than they do.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I don't either, been saying I didn't like that part of women's fights since they started.
They are free to do what they want, but that doesn't mean all people have to like it or that he should train them to do it.
Thank you sir. Summed up nicely.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For all you puffs that don't like women's fights, I recommend you check out the TJ vs assuncao fight. He sticks half his hand up his butt

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Uriah is a money-grubbing turd, so it's tough to take anything he says about another person's character seriously.