General The RFK Tapes - New podcast probes the Robert Kennedy assassination for conspiracy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone heard of this podcast?

I'm about three episodes in and it's pretty good so far.

I know very little about Robert Kennedy but apparently some important people who knew him arrived at the conclusion that there was a second gunman involved in his shooting. If this sounds like history just repeating itself, since people said the same about his brother's murder, then my reaction was the same. But once the case is actually presented you realize it's actually pretty compelling.

It's produced by the same guys who do Crimetown.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
a second gunman? never heard that one.
Like I said, I'm only three eps in but it's sounding like the idea is there was physical damage done to the immediate surroundings that suggests more than eight rounds were shot, but the guy who took the rap only had an eight-round gun.

Also, the entry wounds on RFK's body suggest that he wasn't shot in the manner that the official report suggests.

I believe there were also multiple witnesses who said they saw a suspicious woman at the scene in a polka dot dress.

I dunno, I'm still piecing the story together as I go. But if you like podcasts you should check it out.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Did anybody check this out?

I've listened to the first eight episodes and it's pretty damn interesting. It really starts to pick up around episode four when they start delving into reports of the girl in the polka dot dress.

If you get into true crime stories or mysteries then you should enjoy it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I listened to these
pretty good stuff

I think the producer dick tucked at the end to not ruffle feathers and make the podcast more official narrative

Good listen