The Sean Strickland Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
as per theme of this thread: there's something wrong with this guy.

but I suppose high level mma is literally the best place for a fella like that.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
“I love gay men,” Strickland said. “Gay men are awesome. Lesbians, not so much. Lesbians hate me. Lesbians look at me like the guy that hurt them. I’m not the guy. I’m not your father. But gay men – gay men look at me like they want to f*ck me, and I respect that. You know, they compliment me. They slide in my DMs. I get some d*ck pics every now and then. I respect that sh*t, so I’m not homophobic.”

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Strickland may not have a soul. He must be seriously damaged to be so dark. How can he find something to hate about what Roundtree said? Legit psycho.
It is the formula for separating yourself from the large pack of good MMA fighters.
Say stupid shit and turn heel...a bunch of em have done it now...Chael/Colby/etc...
I think he is doing it for $$$ and attention, I heard he had some $$$ but he has the opportunity to make much more if he plays the heel/asshole.

Or...

He is a legit psycho

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
It is the formula for separating yourself from the large pack of good MMA fighters.
Say stupid shit and turn heel...a bunch of em have done it now...Chael/Colby/etc...
I think he is doing it for $$$ and attention, I heard he had some $$$ but he has the opportunity to make much more if he plays the heel/asshole.

Or...

He is a legit psycho
I hope he is playing a character otherwise I’m worried for him as a human.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hope he is playing a character otherwise I’m worried for him as a human.
Agreed

Shticks get Clicks in MMA is all I know, he actually seems intelligent so that is the only option other than psycho in my eyes.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015

Or...

He is a legit psycho
whynotboth.gif