The Sean Strickland Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
wow this guy is quite the asshole, but it is about as entertaining as it gets, all his vicious rants and self-contradictions.

I really dislike a lot of what he says, but was super-pumped to see him fight Rockhold.

this latest episode is finding a replacement, but his on-going lunacy is threadworthy. chances are the story will end with savage consequences.

here he is moaning that rankings mean nothing to him... except for completely guiding his outlook and being the most significant factor in his career choices here.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CU8Qwuqp8sj/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=661BB989-695A-4145-A2B1-453286A0FFA3

Belal completely pwns him imo

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/bullyb170/status/1448029116888977412?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1448029116888977412%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmafighting.com%2F2021%2F10%2F13%2F22724005%2Fbelal-muhammad-offers-to-fight-piece-of-trash-sean-strickland-responds-with-expletive-filled-tirade

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
From all I’ve seen of him (and this is purely internet videos and one post fight interview), he comes across rather arrogant and full of himself.

For this reason, I was looking forward to seeing Luke body kick him several hundred times….but, once again life deals me lemons.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
^100% that was what I was after too, but figured if Luke needed to take a kicking, that would be richly deserved as well.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I was really looking forward to Sean and Luke kicking the crap out of each other and I couldn’t have cared less who won. I hate Rockhold’s ego but I really disrespect Strickland as a human being. I believe he is sincere with some of the unconscionable things he has said. Whoever he gets matched up with, I just want him to get embarrassed and humbled.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
M

member 1013

I was really looking forward to Sean and Luke kicking the crap out of each other and I couldn’t have cared less who won. I hate Rockhold’s ego but I really disrespect Strickland as a human being. I believe he is sincere with some of the unconscionable things he has said. Whoever he gets matched up with, I just want him to get embarrassed and humbled.
Is he a big meanie? I never really paid attention to him.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Is he a big meanie? I never really paid attention to him.
Yeah, I’d say these quotes would classify him as a big meanie:

“I would love nothing more than to kill somebody' in the cage, I'd be 'super happy.’ Own it, man! Be a psychopath!”

"If I killed somebody in the ring, it'd fucking make me very happy,"

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

“I would love nothing more than to kill somebody' in the cage, I'd be 'super happy.’ Own it, man! Be a psychopath!”

hes basically the type of person that the public used to think all MMA fighters were

M

member 1013

What a goofy guy

T

The Big Guy

I've been betting on strickland since he came back from his accident. This guy is a true psycho and someone is going to have to KO him or wrestle him to stop that pressure

I was gonna bet big on him fucking up rockhold. I had it in alot of parlays too. I'm also a huge rockhold fan but that chin and inactivity was gonna be bad for him.

Bet Strickland against anyone but izzy/whittaker off the top of my head. Maybe costa could stop him but I think he smashes guys like vettori brunson hermansson