The Sean Strickland Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Tried watching for seven complete seconds but stopped when he acted like an authority on absolutely anything

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Strickland acting like a douchebag is fake, just like the Helwani - Schaub beef is fake, most of you are just too dumb to fall for it, single digit IQ MMA fans wont ever get it.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Ive never wanted anyone to have a worse career/get destroyed repeatedly in the ring than this guy. Few deserve it as much as him

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
First he fought that grappler guy in something that was the most mild fight in sparring I've ever seen.

Then he goes on 100 + rants saying he wants to kill people, that he's dad used to threaten his mom with killing her and dissolving her body in a bathtub after cutting off her limbs (yup he actually said that), how he would love if he could get to kill someone in the ring, in fact it's a fantasy of his, then he's apparently a former neo nazi who was almost convicted of a hate crime, before turning his life around and getting into martial arts.

Either this guy is Let me bang bruh, Rambo and the skinhead from American History X fitted into one person or his straight up just making shit up.

There is Frank Dux dimensions to this guy, next thing he's gonna say he won a tournament in the middle of a forrest in a secret kumite style matchup with kendo sticks and swords. And guess what I might believe it.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
First he fought that grappler guy in something that was the most mild fight in sparring I've ever seen.

Then he goes on 100 + rants saying he wants to kill people, that he's dad used to threaten his mom with killing her and dissolving her body in a bathtub after cutting off her limbs (yup he actually said that), how he would love if he could get to kill someone in the ring, in fact it's a fantasy of his, then he's apparently a former neo nazi who was almost convicted of a hate crime, before turning his life around and getting into martial arts.

Either this guy is Let me bang bruh, Rambo and the skinhead from American History X fitted into one person or his straight up just making shit up.

There is Frank Dux dimensions to this guy, next thing he's gonna say he won a tournament in the middle of a forrest in a secret kumite style matchup with kendo sticks and swords. And guess what I might believe it.
There is a Frank Dux dimension to you

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Sounds like he's just trying to be a loud mouth douche to get attention (aka following the McGregor playbook).
Sad thing is, it's working. He's now getting talked about every where and it's got nothing to do with his fighting skills. Its not like we've ever had a thread about him before. Hasn't had a fight in quite a while and suddenly people talking like he's one of the best coz he's said a bunch of controversional shit.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Sounds like he's just trying to be a loud mouth douche to get attention (aka following the McGregor playbook).
Sad thing is, it's working. He's now getting talked about every where and it's got nothing to do with his fighting skills. Its not like we've ever had a thread about him before. Hasn't had a fight in quite a while and suddenly people talking like he's one of the best coz he's said a bunch of controversional shit.
I've never heard his name other than this message board

Uncle Krow

Jul 25, 2021
I must have only seen a clip of this or something when it happened cuz that was way more egregious than I remember. So Orlando really is just a fat, piece of trash. No wonder everybody I talk to hates this mf.

You can hear Sean go to diffuse whatever dumb shit they were saying to each other beforehand and laugh it off but sanchito, el maricon, is angry and goes for the arm break twice, landing it the second time, then acts like he wasn't trying to do what he was obviously trying to do. Sean even tries to further diffuse by going to grapple again and keep it moving but he can tell it ain't gonna pan out and walks away. If he wasn't surrounded by putos guys Sean shoulda just headbutted him until he'd broken his face apart; you don't ever do that type of shit in training, that's for actual fights. Fuck, you'll fucking dq'd right quick if you pulled that shit in a bjj tournament, which is all orlando is. orlando just wanted to sneak break dudes arm with no culpability and with avoiding getting into a real fight; real unadulterated bjj queer shit.

I've gotta say, seans obviously been on a bipolar downswing the last little bit and being way too open with his dark, angry thoughts, but the little sparring footage I have seen of his is more respectful and professional than a lot of mma guys I've seen. Definitely better than fucking Uriah "I like to ko my rando training partners to feel less impotent" Hall, and not many people have a problem sucking that guys dick.

Last edited:

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If anything that video shows me Jason Parillo is a terrible coach and should never be the guy "in charge"

Everyone standing in the cage that day is lame as fuck