General The Sexual Harassment Saga Continues...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Now it's hit the NFL.

NFL Network has suspended Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans and Ike Taylor after allegations of sexual harrassment/assault.

Also named in the lawsuit filed by a single woman (who was fired in 2016): NFL Network executive Eric Weinberger, along with former analysts Donovan McNabb and Eric Davis.

All have either been fired or suspended pending the investigation. Sort of fucked up given these are just allegations.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Wait...you got head from Busey?
Err..no. His teeth were just leering and making unwanted sexual comments to me as I was buying some Vaseline. But as I said, he seemed clueless to it. The point is, dem teefs be outta control.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
I don't understand all this victim blaming. Cropped bicycle shorts doesn't mean I was asking for it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Err..no. His teeth were just leering and making unwanted sexual comments to me as I was buying some Vaseline. But as I said, he seemed clueless to it. The point is, dem teefs be outta control.
Well that's disappointing. I was hoping he got coked up and offered to suck your dick in a back alley or something.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Well that's disappointing. I was hoping he got coked up and offered to suck your dick in a back alley or something.
Yeah, sorry about that. If I ever run into him I will try to get him to suck my dick so I have a better story to share here next time.

No homo.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Who the frick voluntarily confesses to rape? (Obviously if he did it he should go to jail for a long time) What a dillhole. This is the next evolution of the far left male, they will all start somehow being allies of sexual abuse victims by voluntarily outing themselves.

The next evolution after this will be far left males going out to rape women in a perverted scheme to allow women to "Benefit" socially from their ordeal and to "Help" shed light on the very problem that they are helping to exacerbate.