General The Shopping Cart Test are you good or bad for society

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I always put my carts away... Unless an asshole is double parked in good spots... Then I put it directly against that car.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Never taken one back. I also smear a bit of my excrement on the handle bar for the minimum wage peasant to wear for the day who's job it is to clean up my mess.

Wankers.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I saw some bitch do that the other day

was wearing mask and gloves so I think she was doing so out of fear of the virus

even though we don't have a single case in the hospital in a county of 400,000

Dumb bitch

I walked over and put it away myself...I even licked the cart(allegedly) just to spite her.

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
The sort of people who don't return shopping carts are the same ones that torture animals as children, and as adults tend to be serial killers.

There should be high definition cameras trained on all supermarket car parks, with the watchmen putting those who don't return their trolleys on to some sort of watch list.

M

member 1013

I put them back because I hate the disorder of a parking lot with carts all over it. I also sometimes go to a store where you have to put a quarter in the cart then get it back when you return it

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i not only put away my cart i usually organize the pile of carts that are rammed all willy nilly in to the cart corral. it takes like 30 seconds to properly line up all the carts and maximize the space. people are losers and just push the carts over and abandon them in the entrance way instead of pushing the carts together the way they are meant to go

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015