Society The Soft War w/China just firmed up...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
For the first time you've ever posted that, it's actually brilliant. Can you imagine the two of them loving and hating China endlessly. If I could keep it in just one thread I would unban both of them immediately
Am I wrong in remembering there was a whole time out sub forum?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was 20 minutes in when responding.
I still hold my point. I remain skeptical of follow through
I'm not sure what "follow-through" looks like to you, it almost sounds like you'd give Trump a black mark for not...retaliating...if struck?
This was a drum-up for American people and businesses to paint a picture of American values throughout the last century, compared to what a communistic society would look like.
Similar to Colin Powell to the UN for WMD's, only truthful and benevolent.
But Trump is not a wartime President, and has called out the Military Industrial Complex.
This to me, was more of a presentation to the American people.
But I have no doubt a physical confrontation is inevitable at this point.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Which MMA off topic forum is he shitting up these days?
I saw him at Evil Yoshida forum
I barely post there but I do check to see if there is an interesting thread/discussion going on like I do with all forums.

He is posting his ass off there and stirring the shit...still sticking up for Chyna

I won't disclose his SN publicly...but if you wanna know I will PM it

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I barely post there but I do check to see if there is an interesting thread/discussion going on like I do with all forums.

He is posting his ass off there and stirring the shit...still sticking up for Chyna

You won't disclose his public screen name publicly?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You won't disclose his public screen name publicly?
I would and have done the same for people I recognize from here that I identify on other forums...Like your boy martylife, I only shared my positive Identification of his OG SN via PM.

Would do the same for you.

Although now that I think about it I think he stated his name over there so if you really wanna know I will spill da beans...not that anyone will care...dude is batshit insane IMO

He isn't PoiuPoiu anymore

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I would and have done the same for people I recognize from here that I identify on other forums...Like your boy martylife, I only shared my positive Identification of his OG SN via PM.

Would do the same for you.

Although now that I think about it I think he stated his name over there so if you really wanna know I will spill da beans...not that anyone will care...dude is batshit insane IMO
It says who he is right in his sig....

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It says who he is right in his sig....
haha
Well then you can disclose it

I didn't notice that, maybe it(aka Poiu Poiu) wasn't there when I first noticed him there

I only check that forum for a few seconds each day...too many pug avatars confuses me

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
haha
Well then you can disclose it

I didn't notice that

I only check that forum for a few seconds each day...too many pug avatars confuses me
I've never been there before and it took about 2 minutes to sniff out who he was, and then read his signature.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
does it really matter?

Lol

I didn't notice it when I asked him if he was PP awhile back, that is all that matters as it pertains to my posts in this thread

Congrats on the sleuthing tho, Deputy Dog.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
does it really matter?

Lol

I didn't notice it when I asked him if he was PP awhile back, that is all that matters as it pertains to my posts in this thread

Congrats on the sleuthing tho, Deputy Dog.
It's Deputy Dildo, get it right.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
For the first time you've ever posted that, it's actually brilliant. Can you imagine the two of them loving and hating China endlessly. If I could keep it in just one thread I would unban both of them immediately
Oh please skipper.

Let it be so ;)

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

Damn, that site gets even less traffic than here! I reckon he's way down from his glory days on the OhGee being paid 50 cents per post, he'll be lucky to get 5 cents per post over there.

I wonder how he'll afford to visit the local massage parlour for his happy ending?