Society The Soft War w/China just firmed up...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Damn, that site gets even less traffic than here! I reckon he's way down from his glory days on the OhGee being paid 50 cents per post, he'll be lucky to get 5 cents per post over there.

I wonder how he'll afford to visit the local massage parlour for his happy ending?
haha

I think they injected him with a "vaccine" full of mind controlling nanobots and he is basically a cyborg shill at this point...Probably millions just like him.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
But a war is great for national unity and positive media coverage for any president. Whoever it was that said it here is dead right. Even the antifa/BLM rioters/protesters love foreign wars of conquest.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
haha

I think they injected him with a "vaccine" full of mind controlling nanobots and he is basically a cyborg shill at this point...Probably millions just like him.
One bonus for him is that he didn't have to try to establish some sort of reputation on that forum before going full China troll, like he did on the OhGee. People who post nonsense seem to fit right in over there. :)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We have some good Chinese food here, but then I looked into it, and General Tso, not even a real person.
*looks into it*
One bonus for him is that he didn't have to try to establish some sort of reputation on that forum before going full China troll, like he did on the OhGee. People who post nonsense seem to fit right in over there. :)
There are a couple really smart posters there...and yes there is some gibberish nonsense also.
A mixed bag IMO.

But ya he just got right off the boat guns a blazing for china...probably a good move on his part.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
*looks into it*

There are a couple really smart posters there...and yes there is some gibberish nonsense also.
A mixed bag IMO.

But ya he just got right off the boat guns a blazing for china...probably a good move on his part.
Actual footage of PoiuPoiu arriving on Masato's forum:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You the man Splinty @Splinty !

Poo should be back whenever they get out of bed in China.

Banchan, we'll do what we can to alert her. ;)

Lol
Slow your roll.
I don't actually dislike the guy that much. But I can't have him just running around crapping up the whole forum with his constant China spam.

I'll have to bring back the dump for such a possibility. I will think about it and see what I can do. But I won't unleash him fully on the rest of the site. He is a non-stop posting machine.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol
Slow your roll.
I don't actually dislike the guy that much. But I can't have him just running around crapping up the whole forum with his constant China spam.

I'll have to bring back the dump for such a possibility. I will think about it and see what I can do. But I won't unleash him fully on the rest of the site. He is a non-stop posting machine.
Lol I wasn't around for the trouble but he's too prolific for the little sites I post on that he's joined.

Plus he hates everyone :)

Is Banchan @Banchan good?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
So what did Barr actually say? I was at work when I tried to watch it and it was all choppy. I got home and went back to watch it because i thought it was my connection at work and people in the comments are claiming that it was intentionally censored. We goin to war or what? Also, why wouldn't this come from the defense department instead of the justice department?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol
Slow your roll.

No one likes a tease.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Apparently I don't.
You agreed with the post of megatherium @Megaterio Llamas , so you do.

If I were campaign manager of Trump, this would be a good strategy.
He won't unite the country on domestic affairs, and he is on tape kissing Xi's ass especially about how they handled Corona - interestingly with measures he could never sell to his base in the US. Now he is the guy in charge of the Hotspot, showing he has no clue.
That is an eaaaasy target for every opponent.

That can a) be mitigated by this, and b) he can run around and giving speeches about how evil China is. And if there is one thing most of you can agree on - including undecided voters, it is that China is problematic, no?
This will run in the news a lot, and all other problems will seem smaller.
Good strategy.

Am I to assume you're implying the two aren't intertwined?
You think "BLM" just 'happened'?

George Floyd-type deaths occur every month. And way more against whites per capita.
This is a symphony.
I don't know, it may be or may not be. Doesn't really change much for this here imo tho.

A question to you: is there room for chaos in your universe, or is everything predetermined and orchestrated?