General The strangest evening.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I've told a few of you about this bloke in my apartment complex who's on so many brain drugs he doesn't know what day it is, when I first met him I thought he was the atypical California surf "duuuuude" as depicted in many a movie. Hot, but a bit of one of those.

As time went on he became more and more annoying in the pool area like a bit of a bad smell and kept on making up salacious stories about our elderly neighbours being swingers etc.

As more time went on he followed me out for a smoke every now and again, then it got to I wonder how he knew from his apartment that he knew because it was every time. I got a bit worried.

Since then I've found out he's on 5 different brain pills, he can't work, can't drive and his parents pay for his apartment. Not his fault he was born like that. I ended up talking to him loads after that, he thought I fancied him because I was in the pool with him, even though my husband was there and all sorts of weird stuff but I felt bad for him.

I didn't see him for 2 weeks and he was saying he might go into rehab and his lease was up this weekend so I thought I'd seen the last of him. Tonight, he came crawling up yelling "Louise", clutching a big white folder and a big leaf saying he'd been in rehab for 2 weeks, was attacked and how the pen he was showing me was a laser beam. I tried to coax him back through the gates knowing my husband would wonder WTF I was and he wouldn't come in, saying we were both in on it together.

My husband, at 8ish got a text from our building manager saying we had to lock our doors because he was on a rampage yelling about the KKK so I legged it out yelling for him thinking he'd calm down being I'm pretty much the only person who'll actually hold a conversation with him, helicopters, the fucking works.

He ended up holded up in his tiny apartment with something against the door brandishing a tire iron only. Helicopters for that?? His brother's the cop moron who called for them. I was out chatting to him and his dad saying it'll be fine, he won't touch me and there you go, sweet as you like I'm in there. Unharmed and fine. Not the KKK apparently.

After 20 minutes I said I was off for a smoke and brought his dad up too and then I left. Only to be murdered in my sleep tonight.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wow, wtf lol.
I have this crazy feeling you & I will stumble into an unhealthy obsession & subsequent newsworthy marathon.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
So I went back up and spent fucking hours playing Rolling Stones for him till 5am, I finally went to bed then I got a phone call from him on his brother's phone asking me to come over. His brother greeted me at the bottom of the stairs saying they've found a facility for him but he wanted me for the 3 hours before they came back for him.

He started drawing on himself, stark naked, smoking in the apartment, carving up some corned beef he'd managed to cook overnight, saying he was going to murder someone for me and get my name tattooed, and caurterise (??) a cigarette burn he'd made on his arm. I started to fucking yell at him then and said I'd cry so he stopped.

2 hours in I had to text his brother and say come get him. Thankfully he didn't like the beef he cooked so he really wanted to go and eat. I folded up all his clothes, but his light saber (a pen), in the safe rucksack zip place, took all his family pics back to mine along with some important paperwork he won't trust anyone else with, they came and got him and he didn't put up a fight.

Now, I'm wondering how he is. I went to a hard as fuck metal 36 Crazfists and Devildriver gig tonight, and it was actual light relief.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The guy sounds a touch on the crazy side. It's cool you are helping him but be careful. It would suck if he decided he wanted to wear your skin as a coat.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So I went back up and spent fucking hours playing Rolling Stones for him till 5am, I finally went to bed then I got a phone call from him on his brother's phone asking me to come over. His brother greeted me at the bottom of the stairs saying they've found a facility for him but he wanted me for the 3 hours before they came back for him.

He started drawing on himself, stark naked, smoking in the apartment, carving up some corned beef he'd managed to cook overnight, saying he was going to murder someone for me and get my name tattooed, and caurterise (??) a cigarette burn he'd made on his arm. I started to fucking yell at him then and said I'd cry so he stopped.

2 hours in I had to text his brother and say come get him. Thankfully he didn't like the beef he cooked so he really wanted to go and eat. I folded up all his clothes, but his light saber (a pen), in the safe rucksack zip place, took all his family pics back to mine along with some important paperwork he won't trust anyone else with, they came and got him and he didn't put up a fight.

Now, I'm wondering how he is. I went to a hard as fuck metal 36 Crazfists and Devildriver gig tonight, and it was actual light relief.
You're even weirder than I am.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The guy sounds a touch on the crazy side. It's cool you are helping him but be careful. It would suck if he decided he wanted to wear your skin as a coat.
I worry I'm the one who tipped him over the edge tbh. I don't think people have given him the time of day before.