The stuff nightmares are made of

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Source: Creepy clown with knife chases kids at Chesterfield bus stop - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) -

A man dressed as a clown and holding a knife was arrested for chasing children from a Chesterfield bus stop, according to police.

13-year-old Emily Portillo was a brave one in a group of students who had just gotten home from school last Monday afternoon and saw the clown wandering the streets with something in his hand. She decided to capture video on her phone to see what he would do.

Police said the man in a black and white clown costume holding a knife. According to Emily, the clown was following kids as they were running and screaming after they got off the bus Monday afternoon.

No one was hurt, but police identified the clown as 23-year-old Nathaniel Dunivin, who was chasing the kids in the Greenleigh Mobile Home Park around 4:21 p.m. on Oct. 26, according to police. Dunivin was still wearing the mask and holding the knife when police found him near the 2300 block of Vicki Court in Chester, police said.

Police arrested Dunivin on charges of assault, possession of a weapon on school property and wearing a mask in public, but BC12 Legal Analyst Steve Benjamin said he is not sure the charges will hold up in court. He said while wearing a mask in public is typically against the law, there are exceptions, like Halloween. He also said a school bus stop isn't school property. However, he said the fear factor alone could be considered a crime. "The more likely it is to scare and terrify children at a bus stop, the more serious authorities are going to take it."

Benjamin said Dunivin could be facing up to a year in jail just with that assault charge alone.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
They should probably lock him up for 10 to 15 that'll learn him; Or maybe they could take a joke.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Wearing a mask in public is a crime? And what is a 13 year old doing with a cellphone?
9yr olds have celllies these days. they have important stuff to text the other 9yr olds.

although i would not have stuck around to video scary clown man with a knife..i'da been one of the kids who ran

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I wonder what was going through his mind when he woke up that morning...

If he was holding a fake knife, that would show intent to prank. But as I gather the knife was real... then it's pretty serious, dumb, creepy, fill in the blank. I think the knife is key here, I think he'll be sitting in a cage for a while.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I like this scenario.

Step 1: Wake up 2 days after halloween dressed as a clown, confused and still a little drunk.
Step 2: Load a bowl by the kitchen window.
Step 3: Hit bowl.
Step 4: While hitting bowl notice kids at bus stop.
Step 6: Remember clown costume again.
Step 7: :D
Step 8: Wait! Wait! Wait! This needs more.
Step 9: A Knife!!! Perfect, these kids may shit themselves.
Step 10: :oops: